Cody Lundin's Survival Show coming soon on TV

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I got an email from Cody yesterday, I expect others did as well! It was an announcement for his new show 'The Survival Show' and there's a trailer that goes with it which I'll attach, please be warned that it's in typical Cody style and makes a slightly grizzly point about survival.

He says this The Survival Show with Cody Lundin is the only parody/variety survival show, and the only survival show created, produced, and hosted by a real survival instructor. “I’ve wanted to create a survival show that gives viewers accurate information for years,” said Lundin, “while still holding a viewer’s attention. As teachers, that’s a challenge that we all face.” The show’s format – packed with skits, imagery, and humor – is designed to hold a viewer’s attention while imparting skills that could save lives. “I’ve taught survival skills for more than 30 years at my Aboriginal Living Skills School, and sometimes people need to be entertained to learn. My show does just that, without the TV network nonsense,” he said.

Lundin stated that the majority of survival shows on television are hosted by people who are not real survival instructors, and produced by executives who have no experience in outdoor survival skills or teaching experience. “The focus of survival training is your safety. An instructor’s field experience is critical, so this is a very dangerous combination for the viewer,” he said. “Getting bad information from a TV survival show could literally kill you or a loved one – and it has,” he added.

Set inside a 1970 Airstream travel trailer with green shag carpet, it’s clear from the start that The Survival Show with Cody Lundin is not your everyday survival show. “Viewers finally have a solid choice in survival programming that puts the viewer’s safety first. I’ve left the “pee drinking” to the networks,” said Lundin.

Official Trailer for The Survival Show with Cody Lundin

The Survival Show with Cody Lundin.jpg

Navaja

Tenderfoot
Apr 1, 2016
Spain/UK
I really like Cody - Great books also if no one has checked them out.

Best of wishes to him.

The show looks like it could be fun, a bit different. Fingers crossed.
"When all hell breaks loose" is one of Cody's books I've read & can recommend. Aimed at those living in urban areas & the specific problems that creates in a disaster scenario.
Bit lacking in jumping out of helicopters though. :D

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE