My wife doesn't understand me...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
there is an easier way to divorce than all of that lot.

and its go club and get wasted before you leave say to the missus i will be back in an our so wait up and we can take a glass of wine to bed and have an earlie night.

then when you get to the club then go on to town with your mates and forget about the wife ie cop of with some one else

and when you strole ina 4 in the morning make sure you have lipstip on your coler and then as you walk past her who is very much ****** of

just slap her on the **** and say your turn now fatty

drew a happily in love man who likes his man bits just were they are so has never done this

129164952429291808.jpg

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
It can be a battle of wills, for sure. My dearest, Roberta, made a principled point of having the words "obey" removed from the traditional catechism of our marriage vows. So that has went a long way in keeping harmony in our relationship. She grew up in a hunting, country home and has always supported our outdoor pursuits. She camps, backpacked (my foot deformity no longer allows me to backpack) canoes, kayaks, fishes, shoots archery and firearms with me. I guess you could say I am lucky. But, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it! About two years ago I got Roberta into shooting defensive pistol matches with me. She was timid at first but has now become a woman on a shooting sports mission. I did, at one time, get the proverbial "how many firearms do you need?" Now when the shooting magazines come in the mail we have to decide who was the last to read it, gets it first. Now, when at the favorite gunshop, I get the questions from her, "got enough power pistol powder?", " how about primers?" Honest to goodness, the other day we were talking firearms and lo and behold what came out of her mouth, "you can't have enough firearms"!!!!

On the 28th of this month we will celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary.

Gordy

Do the words "DO YAH FEEL LUCKY PUNK.........................WELL DO
YAH" mean anything Gordy :( :lmao: :lmao:

Oh and happy anniversary mate, had my silver in July this year.

Magic, we could be long-lost brothers. Laughed my @ss off at that!

PS Really nice blog, Wolfcrafter - gonna enjoy reading your stuff.

Cheers red hope you enjoy.. Working on some more recipes at the mo to add over the winter!

LOL ! if i called my wife "sweaty", i'd get a thick ear !!
Glad you spotted the typo Robbi and not SWMBO!! oops!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE