YA PSK thread...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rockfarm

Tenderfoot
Aug 26, 2021
Costa Rica
youtube.com
I am a fan of them, just like the redundancy. All of mine are just cobbled together from gear I have and trust. PSK's are definitely not a cure all but under the right circumstances could be a game changer. This one is out of a Bob Ross tin because really, who could be less stressed than Bob Ross!

IMG-20211220-095106.jpg

And inside is:
Braided micro Paracord
Saw blade with sharpened edge
Wire saw
Cheap compass
Ferro rod
Ceramic rod in leather cover with rouge
Magnetic
Cotton soaked in paraffin
36# synthetic thread
Sewing thread
Awl needle
Needles, assorted fish hooks, safety pins
Magnifying lens
Whistle
Steel cable for the Ferro rod
IMG-20211220-095302-2.jpg

Just a few things that could be useful in a pinch.

Reactions: Erbswurst

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
I'm waiting to see the rectal smugglers cache type survival kit get better exposure. Now , thats a kit you ALWAYS have with you. :)

US Government contract over-runs. So there's US gov people running around with a magnesium capsule inserted possibly (or just marketing bs).

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter

US Government contract over-runs. So there's US gov people running around with a magnesium capsule inserted possibly (or just marketing bs).

One end is tapered....

Thats kinda thoughtful when you think about it.

:)

Erbswurst

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 5, 2018
Berlin
Although generally a genius idea, a magnesium mug is every thing else than the optimal solution for water purification.

They also forgot the folding handle or bail.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE