multi quoting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I see Salad has just learned how to pull several quotes out of other posts to be able to reply to specific points.

I too have been wondering how this is done for some time. Rather than hijack his thread I thought I would start my own. So, could anyone please offer me an idiot-proof guide on how to do this?

Thank you.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
You click on the "+ icon just to the right of the Reply with Quote icon of each comment you want to quote and on the last you press the reply with quote icon Gerraint :)

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I see Salad has just learned how to pull several quotes out of other posts to be able to reply to specific points.

I too have been wondering how this is done for some time. Rather than hijack his thread I thought I would start my own. So, could anyone please offer me an idiot-proof guide on how to do this?

Thank you.

You click on the "+ icon just to the right of the Reply with Quote icon of each comment you want to quote and on the last you press the reply icon Gerraint :)

Post cancelled as I failed the test. Will try again.

I should have added that each time you click on the "+ icon a big tick will appear next to it to indicate it's been selected :)

Also, you can deselect by clicking on the icon again

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
You click on the "+ icon just to the right of the Reply with Quote icon of each comment you want to quote and on the last you press the reply icon Gerraint :)

Like this?

Yippee, it worked. Thanks Steve.

I should have added that each time you click on the "+ icon a big tick will appear next to it to indicate it's been selected :)

i cant do this either

did this work

Not quite as you only had one quote showing, not multiples :)

Now I'm showing off :)

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida

Thank you.

Well lets test.

Cool. It worked. Thanks Treadlightly for starting the thread and thanks Mesquite for the lesson.

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor

i cant do this either

did this work

sorted

ah got it i think

Like this?

Yippee, it worked. Thanks Steve.

Not quite as you only had one quote showing, not multiples :)

Now I'm showing off :)

Thanks Mesquite you learn something new every day

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

Thank you.

i cant do this either

did this work
Woo hoo I think I've got it as well now. I thought it was just me... I didn't see the tick bit eithe until I read it in the thread :goodjob:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire

Thank you.

I didn't know how to do that either..... :)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Just wait 'til you work out how to do it across multiple threads....
detective.gif

Elen Sentier

Elen Sentier

Elen Sentier

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE