me on the TV tomorrow

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Very enjoyable watch Robin. Your hard work has resulted in some beautiful creations. Some nice turning tools there as well. Have had a go at pole lathes several times but am from the dark side and have used electricity for my turning for many years :)

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
brilliant mate,there must have been hours of filming for that much to air.

10-6pm with a break for lunch so not too bad. We had a National Trust helicopter flying stone slabs up on to the moors all day so we got 3 minutes noise then 2 minutes quiet for filming, then 3 minutes noise all day. No time for retakes but they were a great crew, knew just what they were doing and we had fun. The day before they had been in Sheffield with my friends at Ernest Wright and sons scissor factory think that one airs on Thursday.

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Very enjoyable Robin. Looking at your blog just and the silver quaich is stunning. Well everything is stunning if im honest but that one really stood out to my inner magpie :)

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Just watched it after recording it and I have to say well done for upholding such a traditional craft and being a very good ambassador to the traditional crafts. My wife also said she would love a spoon commission so that may well be on the cards. Once again well done

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
robin

you are a master crafts man and i will porobably be in touch regards a bowl and spoon commission in the future when i have some money and also can i work for you cos u have the most amazing office in the land ever

drew

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Just watched it before bed, great stuff there Robin, the pole lathe looks great too. Wished I could have somewhere big enough to have one. Thanks for sharing.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Brilliant, really enjoyed that thanks :) Nice to see such an enthusiastic presenter too and one prepared to get stuck in.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE