Biker's Woodspirit a.k.a. "Beserker"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Very nicely done ... but I still prefer Betty.....

Hey John, that her Uncle!

Thanks for the comments fella's. He's sat here beside the monitor, I can't stop looking at it, truth be told admiring it. The linseed oil's made the wood a rich warm yellow colour now, it looks like old ivory and the end grain parts are a darker shade making the shadows appear even more pronounced.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to post such positive feedback.

Biker

Thanks!

Hi Folks, been away from here for the past 2 months or so, mostly dealing with real life stuff, not to mention the house I'm renting not having electricity for 4 weeks after I'd moved in and no phone for 6 weeks. Got that all sorted now and applied a lot of practical applications for dealing with living in the per-industrial era :lmao:. Twas fun I can tell ya, but having lights that work at the flick of a switch is pure luxury. Not to mention a hot shower!!!

Anyway, I'm back and playing catch up. Got 500 postings to wade through now and a ton of info to read.

"Hi folks, I missed ya!" :You_Rock_

Biker

welcome back bud ;) had a good chukle at some of your email forwards while you were away so i knew you were still alive somehow!

Mostly sent from the local library or my previous mayor's house. But now I am back in the 21st century again and have a working phone line. Whoo hoo!

Welcome back mate. Hope the new chapter is playing out well for you

Well it's an adventure novel at the moment, at least sometimes. Reminds me of Robinson Crusoe in a lot of ways. The last time I saw anyone was Friday of last week. Makes you think twice about doing anything about the place in case I fall off a ladder or something and lay there for days before anyone thinks to look for me. Oh and I found out I hate cooking. Too much effort for something that doesn't last long enough.

Thanks for the replies fellas.

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Yeah your absence was sorely missed, was a bit worried about ya if the truth be told...................still, glad everything's OK & it's great to have ya back.................................gotta agree, that electrickery is fantastic. :)

Biker

Welcome back - we missed ya!
Well - actually ... we missed having new Betty drawings to admire...
:)

I'll have to rectify that then. Stay tooned buddy! Thanks John, it's good to be back.

Yeah your absence was sorely missed, was a bit worried about ya if the truth be told...................still, glad everything's OK & it's great to have ya back.................................gotta agree, that electrickery is fantastic. :)

Awww shucks, thanks man. Just having some life changing experiences and dealing with them is all, plus not having a proper Internet connection made coming here a bit hit and miss at best.

I've only just spotted this Aaron, it's fantastic!

Thanks ged, glad it was worth seeing. He's resting on the mantlepiece just as he is in the photos, I haven't done anything else with him yet. The plan is to make it into a sort of candlestick... perhaps.

Just as a little elbow jog, don't forget I still have your Dutch oven with me. I'll PM you my location soon.

Thanks for the welcome backs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE