me on the TV tomorrow

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
A wonderful show and you live in an enviable location, well done chap.

It's a fine spot. I lived next door to the workshop for 10 years but moved down to the village 5 years ago, 1 1/2 mile commute to work now but kids can walk to see mates and get train or bus without me having to do the taxi service.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I must have walked past your workshop hundreds of times when I worked for Endevour Training - we used the area extensively for outdoor activities (I could find my way to anywhere on Kinder without map or compass by the end of my time with them!) and the local campsites were often full of our bright orange tents...
I also walked the PW a couple of times ... mind you this must have been before you took over the workshop or I would never have got any further than your door, drooling over your fine works!
You are a luck man to have such a great spot to work in!

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hey guys I love the clip of Kahn, but am dying to see Robins tv time,
Is there anyway I can surpass the Area code from Iplayer, as it doesnot let me watch it
Yours sincerely Ruud

cbr6fs

Native
Mar 30, 2011
Athens, Greece
that's a handy thing to know

Works fantstic.

Can be a bit slow at times as your connecting to the site through TB, but i've found if you connect before you start the video, letthe video play, then shutdown TB it still tends to work.

On ITV, Ch4 etc it requires TB to be relogged in again as the adverts play, on BBC it plays through to the end.

Rod Paradise

Oct 16, 2008
Upper Nithsdale, Dumfriesshire
Just watched the show in Sky+ - really enjoyed it and you came across really well Robin, enthusiastic & knowledgeable without being smug. I'll echo what the others have said - lovely place you've got to work in!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE