Manchester dogs home set on fire .

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I'd heard about this but didn't realise it was a deliberate act. Why would anyone do that...as Jonathan D says sick people.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Diversion tactic. Lots of sympathy, and a couple of atm machines done while the boys in blue look after some puppies. Bomb hoaxes are another one!

43 dogs die in an arson crime so an atm can get done over I honestly hope you are wrong about that especially as we have a perpetrator available and in custody
Bomb hoaxes that's a bit last century isn't it ? When was the last bomb on mainland Britain especially in the North of Britain?
Nonsense

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
I would fly him to Africa smear him in marmite and let him and his box of England's glory loose on the planes ,I'm sure there's a lovely little story of how hard he's had it , our great grandparents where fighting wars at this little bas£&@?s age .

Wayland

Hárbarðr
He's unlikely to get off without being outed by someone. The media or someone with a blog will find him out.

I wouldn't like to be in his shoes when that happens. I suspect there will be a lot of people out there that will want to turn his life into some kind of hell.

A long custodial sentence would be his safest option but I doubt if that's what he'll get.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
"I wouldn't like to be in his shoes when that happens. I suspect there will be a lot of people out there that will want to turn his life into some kind of hell. "

Im one of them.
Dont matter his age, he knew what he was doing and deserves everything he gets.
This country really need to bring back corporal punishment.

Think of how much crime would be reduced if they were still hanging people, burning at the steak, lashes etc

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Bomb hoaxes that's a bit last century isn't it ? When was the last bomb on mainland Britain especially in the North of Britain?
Nonsense

Aug 2007 was the last one made public. But plenty of IED jackets and parts have been discovered on the mainland and seized in shipments bound for the UK. In light of recent events in the Middle East and the security upgrading. It's a very real threat.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Think of how much crime would be reduced if they were still hanging people, burning at the steak, lashes etc
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-penalty-luck-and-innocence.html#.VBK8o_ldXTA

Like the islamic state is doing? Yeah just think... we'd all be so civilized again...

You don't teach it's bad to kill people by killing people
The possibility of killing an innocent means that we should never do it
That way madness lies.

this is interesting reading - the vengeful won't like it. But revenge does nothing for society as a whole
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/feb/25/norwegian-prison-inmates-treated-like-people

(and yes, if anyone hurt my kids I would be on the side of the vengeful)

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Aug 2007 was the last one made public. But plenty of IED jackets and parts have been discovered on the mainland and seized in shipments bound for the UK. In light of recent events in the Middle East and the security upgrading. It's a very real threat.

There was an IED found in an east midlands low security(category c) prison in 2009.

Rob

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...-penalty-luck-and-innocence.html#.VBK8o_ldXTA

Like the islamic state is doing? Yeah just think... we'd all be so civilized again...

You don't teach it's bad to kill people by killing people
The possibility of killing an innocent means that we should never do it
That way madness lies.

this is interesting reading - the vengeful won't like it. But revenge does nothing for society as a whole
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/feb/25/norwegian-prison-inmates-treated-like-people

(and yes, if anyone hurt my kids I would be on the side of the vengeful)

I agree, Trick has always been not to let people become so broken in the first place.
Anyway its an awful thing to happen. Just hope they have the insurance or money to rebuild quickly.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge

Can agree to this

Sent from somewhere?

Jul 12, 2012
Liverpool
He's unlikely to get off without being outed by someone. The media or someone with a blog will find him out.

I wouldn't like to be in his shoes when that happens. I suspect there will be a lot of people out there that will want to turn his life into some kind of hell.

A long custodial sentence would be his safest option but I doubt if that's what he'll get.

Prity much this, what he has done is poke the bear of the internet hate machine and I can see this fucktard getting Doxed in a next few day's.

While I don't normaly go in for things like this I hope the little git get's what's coming to him in prison.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE