Loose handle on BCB Crusader cup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stormflex

Jan 18, 2008
Basingstoke, Hampshire
Hi,

A silly little question really but I've taken delivery of a Crusader cup today. It's the first one I've had and I notice that the left handle (as you look at the cup from the rear) is quite loose. When you fold the handles back against the body of the cup it has a tendency to just swing open again - even when set down on a flat surface, like my desk. Is this normal? The right handle folds back nicely in place and stays there.

Thanks,

Stormflex

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
If you have a centre punch just put the cup over something solid, put the centre punch on the tube section that holds the wire and give it a quick tap with a hammer. This should make a small indent that will press on the wire handle and create a bit of friction.

Mike Harlos

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2004
Canada
Just checked mine. The left side is sort of tight, and the right side is loose... flops around easily.

Never actually noticed it before! Definitely hasn't impacted on my use of it. Been using it for several years.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE