list to learn

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yes please Leon, that'd be great. I'd give up in "pegging" the bacon were I you (given the axe and everything). Why not try spammels trick of hanging it over a rod like a towel over a towel rail (well you probably drop em on the floor but you know what I mean :)). I'd really like to see that done!

I'm going bush for a few days with the lads at the end of the month so I'll post a few piccs of what we get up to in return if you like?

Red

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes i think i will hang them on a stick drive into the ground
how long would this take to cook?
yes i would love to see some pictures of your camp
leon

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Should take the same sort of 10 minutes mate - I'll take some photos for you - might even sling my hammock up!

Red

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes i will take some pics of my hammock as it is my first time sleeping in one
leon

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Guess what - me too :)

I'm a confirmed "ground dweller" - tent, bivvy, shelter whatever, but given Magikellys are so cheap and given if I hate it someone will have it off me, I thought I'd give it a try - if you hear a shout at the end of the month - its me falling out!

Red

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
yes dd hammocks are also rather cheap so i thought i would give it a try
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
the camp site we are going to is called orchard caravan and camping site
i have been there before and its really good, and its also great that they allow fires, but if you want a fire its £15 a day, we will still be having a fire but dont you think thats expensive
mind you i suppose they are giving us the wood
leon

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
hi just to tell you we couldnt book into the caravan site as there are no spaces left although we should most definitly be going in about two weeks as my mum will book it early and i will still be cooking the breakfast
instead as i have only used my basha once i have put it up in the garden and will be sleeping under it tonight i know its not the same but i thought i might aswell
leon

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
leon-b said:
hi just to tell you we couldnt book into the caravan site as there are no spaces left although we should most definitly be going in about two weeks as my mum will book it early and i will still be cooking the breakfast
instead as i have only used my basha once i have put it up in the garden and will be sleeping under it tonight i know its not the same but i thought i might aswell
leon

Nothing wrong with that Leon. It's still outdoors and under the stars. Have fun :)

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i will, i am using a hammock but not my dd one as i have nowhere to tie it to as our fence posts are a bit lose and they will fall down. instead i will be using a garden hammock you no the ones with a frame, should still be good

leon

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
we get an error mate! - think you need to just add the url to the piccie! - it's trying to get into your account!

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
that was my first time using photobucket sorry i will try and get it fixed soon
leon

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
thats ok - took me 2 or 3 goes to post my first pic too!

(handy tip - use the 'preview post' button to test links / pics ;) )

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
it works for me because i guess i am logged on, on this computer but it doesnt work for you

leon

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
leon-b said:
if you want a fire its £15 a day, we will still be having a fire but dont you think thats expensive
mind you i suppose they are giving us the wood
leon

Paying for the firewood I guess. Ask if you can take your own.

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i dont know if you can take your own i will have to ask
the link i have posted a little while ago is it a thistle
leon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE