Lets get some pictures up

Mar 2, 2004
its supposedly a coconut knife.no strength for real chopping though ,if you look closly at the blade you will see where it kinked when it hit a knot in a fir tree. . i only use it to clear reeds or brambles when fishing now.the small writing says 440 steel china.it says defender on the otherside.
still it served me well for quite a while for those light duties round camp long enough.only cost me 20 quid.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
32316.jpg

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Nice stuff you got there naughty boy! Like it, where do you get your khukris?

Mar 2, 2004
i got mine from tora martial arts.it had been used so i got it for 30 quid! genuine services issue. everyone should own one for the woods.
why wait for one to be shipped from america when you can get one here?
and cheaper. couple of naughty ones in there too can you spot them? needless to say they never see the light of day !!!

too naughty! :wink:

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
I like the look of khukris....but i get the feeling that if i was walking through the forest with one i may be arrested!

Mar 2, 2004
wouldnt think it m8 as long as you have just cause you should be alright.just dont wear it out on a saturday night to the pictures lol.that may be frowned upon :wink:

kuks are good and look very nice but having used them ,id probably go for a gb mini axe instead.in fact i definitly would! but as you can get one relativly cheaply you should buy yourself one and make up your own mind jakey boy. in fact if you send me fifteen quid i could sell you one.its been well used,has no sheath or small knives with it but its a genuine issue kuk and since i have two i would let one go,seeing as your interested. :-D

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hi naughty boy, i just spent the weekend around the usk resevior, in amongst beech, and scotts pine (the "mighty scotts" pine!). My billhook proved invaluable. I think i'll stick to it, but thanks for the offer!

Cheers,

Jake

JakeR

Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Hoodoo, i really do think you should attempt a photograph of all your knives. It would be n awesome sight! Somehow configure it so you can fit it all in, just so we can see the scale!

Cheers,

Jake

Schwert

Settler
Apr 30, 2004
Seattle WA USA
I will add a few images of my various Gene Ingram knives... in D2 with Steller's SeaCow bone scales.

#6 Droppoint, ~4" blade

http://********.free.fr/guest/SeaCowGloves.jpg

#4 Droppoint, ~2.5" blade

Schwert_ig4efly.jpg

#5 Droppoint, ~3" blade

Schwert_Num5NG.jpg

Pocket Wharncliffe, ~2" blade

Schwert_PWharnNG.jpg

#4 Droppoint again with its companion #1 Skinner with ~4" blade. Spine-to-spine sheath and individual sheaths.

Schwert_IngramPair.jpg

My 5 SeaCow scaled knives from Gene Ingram are amoung my favourites.

One other from Gene that I found very useful on a daily basis is the small Pocket in green jigged micarta and D2, the newly acquired SeaCow Pocket above has moved this one out of my pocket......for now.

http://********.free.fr/guest/IngramMatch2.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE