It's starting again .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I prefered the film Dead Set where they all got what they deserved:lmao:

Oh now, yes! That was fantastic! Very witty Charlie Brooker script (he is one of the most sarcastic, acidic TV critics there is) and well filmed and acted. Did you note that they'd used the music from '28 Days Later'?

Oct 6, 2008
Cheshire
I'm not sure what is worse, the fact that the show exists , or the fact people watch it.

I sometimes find sleep difficult so turn on the TV and flip channels for 1/2 an hour ( you never know, there may be something outdoorsy on). One night I was amazed to see a group of housemates asleep actually being broadcast for entertainment purposes -which just struck me as ironic.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Never watched it, but I have a plan for next season.

Film it in a film set that can be light controlled.

Each day move all the clocks forwards my 30 minutes and alter the time of "sun rise" & "sun set".

Really mess with their body clocks. That way, hopefully no one will apply for the next season and it will all end!

Simon

I didn't realise it was back until last night when I was listening to the TV while in the kitchen and I heard the theme for it. I wish they would hurry up and end the damn thing.

Or how about making it more interesting by having them locked in completely and pretending that swine flu has started to kill everyone or turned them into zombies, then see how they react.

Or have a Thunderdome event each week instead of voting people off.Two men enter, one man leaves.

Meh...we can only dream.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
SWMBO tried the "I always watch at least the first one" but luckily we watched something else :D

I think I might be free of it this year.

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
I didn't realise it was back until last night when I was listening to the TV while in the kitchen and I heard the theme for it. I wish they would hurry up and end the damn thing.

Or how about making it more interesting by having them locked in completely and pretending that swine flu has started to kill everyone or turned them into zombies, then see how they react.

Or have a Thunderdome event each week instead of voting people off.Two men enter, one man leaves.

Meh...we can only dream.

Or even better, infect them all with swine-flu and the last one standing gets treatment!

Purdy Bear

Jun 5, 2009
SE London
You have my deepest sympathies. I cant complain as Iv watched the Apprentice for the last few weeks, but thats over on Sunday.

I do get lots of business advice of what not to do, and continually giggle at the mistakes of the so called top of their league.

You should see my idea for a new chocolate - its just brilliant (Im a tad biased me thinks LOL)!

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
in the interest of science i watched the first episode (and will only watch the first episode). I can confirm there were no bushcrafters amongst the cast.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Soon to be replaced by a new reality "house" once Alan Sugar does the deal with El Gordo and "The Cabinet" becomes the funniest and quickest changing cast ever. :lmao: :lmao:

Iona

Nomad
Mar 11, 2009
Ashdown Forest
Funny innit, I forgot it even existed til I saw this thread, and remembered previous years pain having been trapped in a room with it... And yet here we are, a bunch of bushcrafty outdoors types, chatting away about it online.

IT HAS TAKEN OVER THE WORLD! Be afaid, be VERY afraid... ;)

sandsnakes

Life Member
May 22, 2006
West London
Shewie,

At least you now know the most ignorant barking mad ones are all locked up togther in one room!

If you think about as a form of prison sentance for being mad enough to want to take part, it all makes sense.

Sandsnakes:naughty:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Thank God I divorced a wife who had to watch every soap going and, from what the kids tell me, is as equally obsessed with BB as the soaps.

I made damn sure the little wifey I'm married to now agrees with me that such things are utter garbage and don't deserve to be watched.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE