It's starting again .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Big brother is the bane of my life. My mum and her sisters watch it so obsessively thatwhen we have all gone on holiday together, evenings all have to end early so we can go watch this drivel on tv, and we all have to be SILENT whilst its on. Then they spend the remeinder of the night talking about it. She watches this, pop idol, x factor and all the rest. I dont mind britains got talent I quite enjoyed that one, and I confess to having watching `Im a celebrity get me out of here` but these long running series that last months are beyond a joke

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thank God I divorced a wife who had to watch every soap going and, from what the kids tell me, is as equally obsessed with BB as the soaps.

I made damn sure the little wifey I'm married to now agrees with me that such things are utter garbage and don't deserve to be watched.

I did exactly the same - best decision I ever made!

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
I sometimes find sleep difficult so turn on the TV and flip channels for 1/2 an hour ( you never know, there may be something outdoorsy on). One night I was amazed to see a group of housemates asleep actually being broadcast for entertainment purposes -which just struck me as ironic.

While not finding it difficult to sleep ( i can sleep standing up)

I do remember watching about 20 minutes of the first one. 6AM and i am sat there munching my cornflakes watching people sleep in night vision.

I asked myself "What in the name of........do you think you are doing?!"

NEVER EVER watched any more of it. Totally pointless and a waste of time along with all the other 'i wanna be famous/want people to remember me' drivel that is on the haunted fishtank.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE