It's starting again .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
16 weeks of watching a bunch of nobodys rattle around a house argueing all week.

SWMBO's watched every series each night for the whole duration since it began :banghead:

On the plus side though, I get a few more nights out each week to play in the woods ;)

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'm with you mate - on the plus side as you say more free time and no squabbling about who is on the pc :D

bivibabe

May 5, 2009
loch eck argyll
i haven't had television for more than 2 years now and its great!!!!!!! have to say it seems like im missing nowt, folks seem to moan how about rubbish it is anyway, give me a good book any day, or i can sit and look out my window over the loch, bliss :))

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
My missus is the same. Every bloody night! It really infringes on our marriage if you know what I mean;)
At least this year there appears to be some genuine eye candy though.:)

Big Geordie

Nomad
Jul 17, 2005
Bonny Scotland
I rhink the producers of this programme are losing their touch. A truly topical character would be our old friend Mr Grylls. And to make things interesting his alter ego, the man in the bear suit. How many weeks would they last?
I reckon the bear suit would win.:lmao: :lmao:

Can we have a poll?:sulkoff: :sulkoff:
G

16 weeks of watching a bunch of nobodys rattle around a house argueing all week.

SWMBO's watched every series each night for the whole duration since it began :banghead:

On the plus side though, I get a few more nights out each week to play in the woods ;)

oh that?

there i was forgetting it existed. i refuse to be in the same room as that show. i think it's the source of all evil, or at least a pretty good representation of all that is evil

D

Deleted dude 7861

oh that?

there i was forgetting it existed. i refuse to be in the same room as that show. i think it's the source of all evil, or at least a pretty good representation of all that is evil

Couldn't agree more! My heart sank on hearing it was starting all over again.....it was like hearing the world was about to end :(

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
ye gods no. can't they just plain STOP...
i mean doesn't it breach at least one human rights act. first and foremost being broadcast on our tv's, closely followed by the inane rantings of the mentally challenged housemates....
i have an idea for bb11, we'll call it Schrodingers bb...

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
I prefered the film Dead Set where they all got what they deserved:lmao:

Now that was quality programming!

Although for some reason the scene were the director was disembowelled and eaten alive by the zombies gave me flashbacks for weeks!

It's not often I wish I'd turned away from the screen but that was seriously disturbing:eek: :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hand me up from Son1 is a 48" flat screen wall mounted monstrous telly.:eek:
Very kind of him, but I don't watch tv :rolleyes:
From the sounds of this thread I'm not missing much it seems :D

HWMBLT tells me we can set it to a rolling scene change of landscape photos from all the trips away though :cool:
Now that's a use for a telly :approve:

cheers,
Toddy

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Look on the bright side, its just like the World Cup, all the sad muppets will be in watching it whilst the rest of us can get out and enjoy the peace and quiet :D

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Look on the bright side, its just like the World Cup, all the sad muppets will be in watching it whilst the rest of us can get out and enjoy the peace and quiet :D

Noooo! The World Cup is the greatest event on the planet! My life is lived in sections of four years between World Cups.

Hmm I see your point, I think I'm one of those sad muppets:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE