Is your waterbottle EDC?

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
I tend to take some water pretty much everywhere I go.

If I'm out for a walk with the hounds for a couple of hours, a wee 500ml bottle gets tucked into my jacket.

If I'm out for a little bimble, then I tend to take a 1 litre nalgene and my brew kit. Nothing nicer than enjoying the peace & quiet of the woods with a nice hot coffee.

Day walks or cycling, it's a camelback with at least a couple of litres.

I always keep a few bottles of water in the car as it's handy to have for traffic jams/breakdowns on hot sunny days and a great resource for bad weather if you could be in the car for a while.

Lupin Rider

Mar 15, 2009
uk
i think if you have ever got in a place where there is no water and you are very dehydrated the experience tends to make you more likely to carry some. I always carry a bottle on a train, in the car or out walking. my work bag has a 500ml sigg bottle in always (among other items) so yep some water is a edc item for me.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Other than for the shortest of walks I carry at least 1 litre - I am a thirst boy.
As to comfort ... it goes in the pocket of my pack so I never feel it!

gixer

Dec 16, 2012
Midlands
If i'm around towns then i tend not to bother as i'll just buy a bottle of water when i get thirsty.

If i'm out hiking or walking the dog though i have either a 0.75lt camelback bottle in my Maxped Jumbo or a water bladder in my backpack for longer hikes.

Also keep a few litres of water in the car.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE