EDC Pens?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sidpost

Forager
Dec 15, 2016
Texas, USA
Thanks! Actually just tried to join, not sure if it’s because I’m using an iPhone, but it’s a devil of a job. You have to provide answers to two questions- slight issue of the questions not showing. :( Tried signing in through Facebook, also not working:banghead2: I’ll get there in the end though, I’m nothing, if not a stubborn so’n’so.
That beautiful, fully working Waterman is shimmering on the horizon, just have to put one foot after another and I’ll get there. :sulk:

Try setting up your account on a desktop or laptop computer. Questions for whatever reason typically don't show up on my cellphone.

Reactions: matarius777

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Lamy Pico

Non-pokey, pretty smooth. Acts as a clicky pen but extends to a decent size. Has a better refill than the fisher space pen imo, as default.

Tried a Kaweco Lilitput but the mechanism means the pusher falls off. Went back and forth with Kaweco, assuming it was faulty but they said it was press fit. Not ideal for a pocket pen imo.

Mar 31, 2024
Cambridgeshire
I don’t normally have a pen on me when I’m not at work but in my work trousers I always have a Parker Jotter and keep some refills in my bag. I make a lot of notes at work and find the Parker reliable and the ink refills last for ages.

Aristotle

Forager
Jan 13, 2010
NW England
I use Zebra stainless steel pens.

I have found that I look after them more and, due to their distinctive appearance, don't lose them compared with Bic pens.

So much so that, even at work at a large factory site, I manage to keep them long enough to require refills.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE