i'm in trouble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
handy hint: when testing the burn times of wax coated pine cones (23minutes) in your hobo stove, in your fireplace, in your living room, always ensure adequate ventilation before start.

the smoke was horrendous, i'm in so much trouble when the boss gets home, pray for me.

stuart

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Best of luck, fella.
Pull the puppy-dog eyes trick. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't - but you've nothing to lose.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
Light the fire. Tell her "I've made the room all warm and comfy for you." Present her with a cuppa. When she asks what the smell is, blame it on a bit of dodgy wood.

Gotta be worth a try.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Light the fire. Tell her "I've made the room all warm and comfy for you." Present her with a cuppa. When she asks what the smell is, blame it on a bit of dodgy wood.

Gotta be worth a try.

that would be my current activity, wet coal, not my fault etc.

Is there any physical damage Stu?

thankfully not, although the clothes airing on the rail may need a bit of a spray down with something sweet smelling

Ooooh, good luck. I've been busted today too. Not fun.

oh do share

stuart

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Ooooh, good luck. I've been busted today too. Not fun.

There's not a good enough face palm pic for it Steve, lol

Closest thing I can do for a mixture of prayer/bushcraft/facepalm ...

mccoy3a-1.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
LOL... tell us more JD :lmao:

Emma had a half day today because of teacher training, or whatever excuse they use to do a half day. She turned up at the office (she never comes here) at the same time the posty arrived with some kit I bought. I did use the well used (I might be using it a little too much which is reducing its effectiveness) argument that £24 on two Swedish trangia stoves was nowhere near the amount of her daft costume. It worked to a point and I even got her dremelling the hook off them both. She did a good job were it not for the fact that she dropped the red hot ends on the carpet and burned a big C shape into it. Learning this mistake, she did the other over the sink and managed to drop the smaller cut off onto the lino floor, where it remains stuck. Not happy about that as they were all replaced in March. Gives me more ammunition though for when it's needed. Pity my kit delivery address has been discovered though.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE