i'm in trouble

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
He's been quiet since 17:39...

Do you think he's been hung by his family jewels in the nearest tree with his knives as nails?? :yikes:

:campfire: Post-it Notes and songs round the camp fire? :campfire:

Hmmmm not looking good at all for Stu.... Nothing from him at all.

His wife must have not believed the wet coal story and grounded him big time :(

it's all ok chaps! i'm alive!

things couldn't have worked out better, after filling the house with thick black smoke and panicking for quite some time i got a phone call from my darling dearest, she'd gone shopping with her mother and then got dropped off in town, what she didn't realise is that she'd left her wallet elsewhere so couldn't get home, superstuart to the rescue! i'm a hero! funny how these things work out, by the time we got home you'd never have guessed that the house had been fumigated only hours previously.

....................and relax

stuart

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
If she only knew... Maybe you ought to get this thread deleted before she gets a chance to read it.

If only to preserve the excellent ideas of keeping things prepared for those moments of panic :lmao::lmao:

I've Cut and pasted it to Word. If I don't get my hard-drive back at the next Meet at spitewinter, it gets posted:evilangel:

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
I've Cut and pasted it to Word. If I don't get my hard-drive back at the next Meet at spitewinter, it gets posted:evilangel:

would that be the next spitewinter meet in general, or the next spitewinter meet where you're neither mincing round norway nor making tea for the builders? i'll bring it you down to north wood in december mate, it'll be easter before the next spitewinter.

stuart

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
would that be the next spitewinter meet in general, or the next spitewinter meet where you're neither mincing round norway nor making tea for the builders? i'll bring it you down to north wood in december mate, it'll be easter before the next spitewinter.

stuart

Joking mate :)

Besides it better be full of new music:lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE