How many of you have dogs?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How many of you have a dog

• Total voters

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
I am going to have a dog: I have his bed, his toys, his brush, I talk about him all the time to my friends: I still don't have the dog :lol: !

Joking apart, I moved to a new flat and it is not yet ready to welcome my future dog.

I would like to know your experience on the trail with your dog because this is what i am loking forward to!

Want a mongrel puppy of "Working" and/or "pastoral" breed descent (in short: a large size dog like GSD etc). Would be nice to have a rescue dog .

Let me know if you know of any such puppy or puppy-yet-to -be-born!

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
You'd best get a dog soon Nomade because if you continue talking about a dog you haven't got, you just might find yourself e-mailing from a room that seems unusually padded for wallpaper!!!! :wink:

Chopper

Native
Sep 24, 2003
Kent.
I was going to buy a Beagle but found that I could not afford to keep it in cigaretts :rolmao:

So, I bought a Clumber Spaniel ten years ago and called him Huxley, a cracking dog who's as silly as poo, but still a smashing mate who one day I will dearly miss and never be able to replace.

Paganwolf

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Kim said:
You'd best get a dog soon Nomade because if you continue talking about a dog you haven't got, you just might find yourself e-mailing from a room that seems unusually padded for wallpaper!!!! :wink:
:rolmao: like this one im in :?: :yikes: :rolmao: im good at toe typing now in this straight jacket had to learn as my nose was gettin sore :cry:

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
martin said:
No, cos I nicked his lighter. He just chews 'um up now, got him down to ten a day :nana: :eek:):

Yeah, thought as much, he looks the type. Bet he likes a glass of port to eh, after the old pedigree chum.

I'm a cat girl myself.

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
Kim said:
I'm a cat girl myself.

i find it better not to inspect stuff cats or dogs bring in to the house

dogs are a little smarter in that if ya yell at em they will take it back outside

cats on the other hand hide em in your wellies wether ya shout at em or not

Tant

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
Tantalus said:
cats on the other hand hide em in your wellies wether ya shout at em or not

Tant

Er, doesn't that make the cat smarter? After all, isn't he/she the one laughing when you put your wellies on?

:eek:):

T

Tore

A 50kg mix with an Akita Inu mother and a unknown father. He is a licenced track dog for wounded big game but track from mice to elk.
(appears as if I can't post a picture)

Tore

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
this is one of my mutts Pepper 3yr oldbull mastiff when the other one stands still for a moment ill get a pic of him too! you can just see his head bottom right :roll:
Picture1022.jpg

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
maddave said:
I have one...... Lollop the wonder dog

weblollop.jpg
:super:
Now THAT is a great looking dog,makes me smile to look at him :) .Dogs are great,lost our last bully in 98(George,really miss that dog) and ive a hankering for another but just do not have the space at the moment.I will have another dog someday.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
OK. Here's some of "my" dog. I simply love him. More than some people and more than any thing. He's personality is just great. :D

A proud bushcraft-dog with leuku. :wink:
DSC00235.jpg

Whoops, he probably saw a mouse. :eek:):
DSC00233.jpg

I can't help it. He insisted on getting that thing in the 3'rd picture too. :roll: :biggthump
DSC00237.jpg

leon-b

May 31, 2006
Who knows
i have a staffy, lovely dog and very protective of children
i want to get another one when im older just like this one, i think this is the best looking dog in the world (its not my one btw)
leon

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
I'd love one, but it wouldn't be fair on the dog. I work very long hours and couldn't devote the time to it I'd want to.

Oh, and the wife is alergic to pet hairs, but that's besides the point.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE