How many of you have dogs?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

How many of you have a dog

• Total voters

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Took these coupleof pics at the Bucks meet last weekend.....he did well for a 7.5 month old puppy :) He only had a poncho and two dog blankets in his bag as he's too young to have any weight to carry.

camping004.jpg

camping005.jpg

He had a great time and was shattered when we got home.

Cheers,

Bam. :D

nobby

Nomad
Jun 26, 2005
English Midlands
I've got three. Every time one of the kids leaves home I get another dog. They've all been less trouble than the kids and better at ratting.
Buster a pop eyed bitser. Loving but useless.
Dexey an epileptic labrador terrier cross. Came with a full Labrador kennel club certificate from a reputable breeder! Looks like a lab with bandy legs and is no taller than a Patterdale.
Billy a Cocker Spaniel with a kennel club cert and a lop side jaw that makes him look quizzical. Came to us at a year old, six months ago, for foster care and stayed.

saffy

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
UK
My dog chilling out wearing the dark green leather collar I made him.

boglurcher.jpg

He is a Bog Lurcher, bred small with frog feet for marshland pool hopping. Greyhound - Whippet - Bedlington cross and stands only 21 inches to shoulder.

Bearclaw

Jan 9, 2007
Bedfordshire
Silverback said:
English Bull Terrier, 2 Staffs and a Jack Russell crossed with a carpet LOL

Here's Bully

Bully.jpg

and here's Frodo......I know I know he's not a dog but he sleeps on top of a dog's bed - does that count :D

Frodorelaxin.jpg

Silverback, Your Bully is gorgeous, I had an English/Staffie cross had him put down last April, cancer had got him, bad. Miss old chunk more than anything.

I've also still got two Lurchers, One pure white greyhound/deerhound cross, the other is supposed to bea wolfhound cross, although shes got the wolfhound head, shes small and wide.

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Really nice thread ! I'm more of a cat person, but I gotta admit that a dog is so much more affectionate than a cat. My neighbour got a 10 y.o. golden retriever and it's always a blast to visit them both, as the dog now recognize me (newly moved in neighbour) and always seems to welcome you so warmly. Almost as if he was saying "Hey long time no see I'm glad you are here !". And then he shakes my hand (litteraly) :lmao:

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Here is a pic of my 2 , some of you may know Cody (otherwise known as the bacon hunter) He is nearly 2 and a very chunky rottweiler . The other is Lilly , she is a douge de bordeux (think turner and hooch) also known as a french mastif .
She is only 6 months old . They are both soft as , and are exellent companions , although you do get a bit squashed when they give you cuddles !!! The idea is to have a litter of pups when Lilly is ready (quite a few people seem to be wanting a pup of them . Either way , i couldnt be without them .
horseshow011fy7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Pumbaa

jack sparrow

Feb 23, 2007
Warwickshire
Ive got 2 dogs, ones a 3/4 whippet x 1/4 Beddy she is about 2 half years old she stands 18 inch to the shoulder and is a brilliant rabbiting and mooching dog, she just loves hunting rabbits and marking sets, and has put many a meal on the table, and my other dog is a whippet x grey, shes a straight cross and stands about 22 inch, she is 18 months old so this last season has been her first proper season, and she is learning her trade very well indeed, she is brilliant on the lamp at catching rabbits, and she has also put a few meals on the table as well. Hopefully all her training this season will finaly fall into place next season.

Will try and put some pics up soon.

YIS
JS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE