hello im new

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 12, 2012
durrington
Hello everyone im new. Im a scout leader how wants to learn proper camping so it was suggested I joined you lovely people. All the older member will all ready know my other half drewdunnrespect, so you would have already guessed I am the newest member of naughty corner. I have all ready got my ticket for the moot and im getting really excited :D

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hello beautiful
thanks for joining and welcome to the bushcrafters rehab centre and dont forget to take a good look round and ask any questions you may have
now remember there is no such thing as a daft question why cos i have asked them all

drew

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :D and welcome to the forum :cool:
You're a brave lady taking on Drew ;) and going to the Moot as well (does this mean he has to be good ? )

:D
M

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I don't think I can take this.

Bad step Drew. I'm living proof of that. No good ca come of your missus being on the forum. Unless she's nice of course. Unfortunately, I don't have that option with my other half.

Last edited:

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi mrs drew welcome to the forum and drew i have your belt you requested regards dave

I don't think I can take this.

Bad step Drew. I'm living proof of that. No good ca come of your missus being on the forum. Unless she's nice of course. Unfortunately, I don't have that option with my other half.

i don't think there is anything wrong with having your other half on the forum JD
it just means you have to think about purchases you might be considering

welcome aboard mrs drew

Mar 12, 2012
durrington
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Dont listen to Spikey im not as nice as he says ;) lol.

I have talked to the other half and he can say what he wants on here as we tell each other everything anyway, where an old married couple already.
Anyways hope to meet you all soon, and thank you again for being your lovely welcoming selves.

Chow for now x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE