hello im new

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Dont listen to Spikey im not as nice as he says ;) lol.

I have talked to the other half and he can say what he wants on here as we tell each other everything anyway, where an old married couple already.
Anyways hope to meet you all soon, and thank you again for being your lovely welcoming selves.

Chow for now x

And you are as nice as spike says or you wouldn't be my Mrs

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Drew - where do you want this t-rex handled titanium knife sending - you know, the one you've bought off me for £900 ;-)

Snozz

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Welcome to the forum :)

But i dont think mr and mrs on meets works just look at how jamie(toilet digger) ended up when he brought his mrs ;)

dr jones

Feb 21, 2007
west wales
Hello and welcome mrs drew, when you pack for the moot remember to bring plenty of chillies coz drew loves spicy food! Also make and bring your own char cloth as making it isn't one of drews strong points!!!!!!!
ATB Roly

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Hello and welcome mrs drew, when you pack for the moot remember to bring plenty of chillies coz drew loves spicy food! Also make and bring your own char cloth as making it isn't one of drews strong points!!!!!!!
ATB Roly

Do you also think she should bring her own knife as Drews is blunt.

Mar 12, 2012
durrington
Thanks for the advice lol. Im not much of a chilli person, what's a char cloth? I don't have a knife YET but I have a twin blade dagger, also don't have a hammock :-( but im working on it. Im a complete newbe but a fast learner.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
welcome to buck, good to have you and I'm looking forward to meeting you at the Moot, i'm wondering how the dynamics are going to change between Drew and everyone with you there for him to show off to :D Are you going to be in his cowboy workshop?

Enjoy the site

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Hello sweetheart! Good to have you along, prepare to have any remaining noobness swept up into a woodland whirlwind and show 'em all how much Respect they gotta pay a Mrs Drew Dunn!
:beerchug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE