Grohmann Bulk Deal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
great stuff tom should be here tomorow or thursday dont take any longer to get here than anywhere else in the uk let me know if you had enough for the pp
great job well done :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
just to bring things up frount here..

i still need address from..
Keith Beef
Danceswithhelicopters

If your name appears on the red list below then your knife has been posted..

Familne
Brian
Alick
Lemon Eye Wash
Bothyman
Motorbikeman
JimH
Andy
Simonsays
gb
Wayne
2blackcat
Leon 1
G-man & Hobbit
Rapidboy
Lore
Stuartyr
Bagman
Buckshot
PeterC
:D

if your name is on neither list then i have your address and your knife will be sent tomorrow..

if you have not paid for your knife at this stage ITS TOO LATE the knife will be sold in the next few days to pay for the postages and packaging i have had to shell out for.

list up dated to00.90 27/4

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
tomtom said:
you know these clever lil' rivets which done come with them there knives... does anyone know where i can get me some more of them??

I should be able to find the ones that came with my #1 if you want. I presume they're the same across the models.

Yours for the price of postage.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I decided to add a little red spacer to the scales and to use some home made red mosaic pin's but as i have never used cutlers rivet's i decided to stick with them to see how they worked out.
419_1929_1.jpg

About 2 hours work so far ,very straight forward and seems like a good design.

rb

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Andy said:
are people sanding the scales before fitting them? I might have to borrow a hammer off Danzo to put mine together.

you could try tying a small piece of metal to your head and beat it in with gusto :D It might not work…..Ask Danzo, I’m sure he’s tried ;)

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
The back of my scales needed a little sanding before fitting.
Once they are on you sand them top a perfect fit and this finishes the tang at the same time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE