Grohmann Bulk Deal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
nope.. but if you want ten or more we can run it again.

(though if DWH and Keith dont hurry up and get me their address i will sell theirs again jus to get them out of my way! :rolleyes: ;) )

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
Tomtom
Are you sure you'd do it again? :confused:
I saw what time you posted that

But if it wasn't a late night glitch I, for one, would be interested in going for another one. Change of model? Small camper, maybe, if they do a carbon model
I enjoyed putting the last one together but work computer won't let me see any of the other kits (classes everthing as a weapon)

What do you think? Would you like all the hassle again so soon? :D

Steve

T

theorsmeister

Nice idea, but word of warning:

I bought my Grohmann knife from colonial and although it was all very good and I love it, it took months to reach me and the customer service was awful, they kept saying it would reach me in a few days and it tooks ages.

2blackcat

Nomad
Nov 30, 2004
bromley
You'd have to ask TomTom about any problems but as far as I'm aware there was no major hold up on delivery

I was pleased with mine anyway :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
well today i sent off the last knife.. so this is done and dusted!

as for another run i may do it again.. but it wont be for a while yet

theorsmeister i delt directly with Colonial on this and they were very good i found, while they didnt give me specific dates for anything eveything went through very quickly and i was very pleased!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
thanks leon.. anyone interested should we run this again drop me a PM.. im not prommising anything but i will keep an eye out and see if theres enough interested.

things will work differently if we did it again!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE