Grohmann Bulk Deal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

Cheers Tom, that's much appreciated, it will give me something else to do now that I have rewired my house and garage :D

Thanks Grum, but to be honest Tom is the guy that has had all of the hassle and deserves the thanks, all I did was keep an eye on who wanted one and update a list :)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
i have to thank (its not over yet but i will thank anyway) everyone who payed me correct ammounts on time and supplied me with the correct details, this is most (though not all) of the people involved ;) i have had to delete a load of PMS and i didnt have everyones addresses and such to start with so i will probably be calling on those people i need details from when the kits arrive!

and a great big Thansk to leon! things would not have been half as well organised as they are with out his help!

and also thanks to Tone.. fo letting us do it!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
weeeellll... they have been a long time in coming BUT.. look what i have got
KK.jpg

:cool:

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
OK i am going to try and send some of there off this after noon, if you name is on this list then i don't have you address and you will need to PM it to me ASAP!

Keith Beef
Sargey
Danceswithhelicopters

If your name appears on the red list below then your knife has been posted in time for the post yesterday and it should have arrived with you this morning..
Familne
Brian
Alick
Lemon Eye Wash
Bothyman
Motorbikeman
JimH
Andy
Simonsays
:D

If your name appears on the Blue list below then your knife(knives) were posted to day before the post went and should be with you tomorrow, Lore yours has gone air mail and grum i dont know how long your post normally takes but yours may take a little longer...
gb
Wayne
2blackcat
Leon 1
G-man & Hobbit
Rapidboy
Lore
Stuartyr
Bagman
Buckshot
PeterC

list up dated to 16.48 26/4

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good stuff Tomtom, I'm glad it's all worked out well. We'll have to have some pics up of the finished results :D

Thanks again mate for all your work, and to you Leon ;)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
cheers Tone.. thanks for letting us do it!

im just off to staples to find some packageing and i hope to have lost of address in my inbox when i come back!

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
the possabilitys are endless.. you can even grind the tang down and make it a hidden tang and then you can change the handle shape how ever you want!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE