Government to take away your ability to buy vitamins

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
I grow and sell food for a living. Is there a rational reason why I should worry about this codex?

I cant see one myself.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Dont know about prolonging life and all that, however; I know three people personally, who have suffered severe mental illness due to using cannabis in excessive amounts. Symptoms such as; depression, paranoia,schizophrenia not to mention all the physical issues.

I'm not an expert and have to admit I may well be mistaken but would this stuff being illegal; not be more likely to be down to the fact that it leads to the above problems?

R.B.

There is an argument that it's illegality is due in no small part to the cotton grower's lobby in the US. Read it in a book, so it must be true!

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Dont know about prolonging life and all that, however; I know three people personally, who have suffered severe mental illness due to using cannabis in excessive amounts. Symptoms such as; depression, paranoia,schizophrenia not to mention all the physical issues.

I'm not an expert and have to admit I may well be mistaken but would this stuff being illegal; not be more likely to be down to the fact that it leads to the above problems?

R.B.

Anything in excess can cause problems, Alcohol causes liver problems for example if used excessively, yet has health benefits if used moderately. A glass of red wine or a tipple of whiskey a day is proven to be a benefit.

wildman695

Forager
Jun 17, 2009
Ilfracombe, Devon
If people grew their own food, had an allotment or whatever then additional vitamins would not be necessary. If people ate sensibly, a balanced and restricted diet with out additives we would all be much healthier. (Says a 17stone, gardener, hee hee)

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
You will be glad to know that even after all that royal jelly my mother fed me, Im still not a queen bee...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE