Want to demo/sell courses at the NEC National Outdoor Expo at the end of March?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul Moseley

Jul 28, 2020
Staffordshire
Any instructors interseted in a free place advertising/demonstrating at the NEC§s National Outdoor Expo late March?

Two places have opened up that will give you a corner of the Bushcraft Zone to set up a display, and two slots per day to run activities/demonstrations. This is a great opportunity to increase awareness, last year there were 114k people at the show, our sessions were packed and it was very worthwhile.

This year I am donating the opportunity to other established bushcraft instructors (as in they have insurance and First Aid qualifications). My Phd is taking up all of my time and I am not running courses for a couple of years.

If you are interested, drop me a PM with details/website of your set-up. Include your email and I will send you a detailed breakdown of the steps/timeline running up to the show (23-24th March, setting up on the 22nd).

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE