Fear of the dark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Then there this.

628px-Pentacle_from_the_Sixth_Book_.png

Elohim (אֱלהִים) is a Hebrew word which expresses concepts of divinity or deity, notably used as a name of God in Judaism. It is apparently related to the Northwest Semitic word ʾēl (אֱל) "god".

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Sorry, to pick on one part there but surely the huge density of a black hole would also mean a huge gravitational pull. Which is why it can bend and pull in light. Akin to putting a very heavy cannonball onto the centre of a trampoline.

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Sorry, to pick on one part there but surely the huge density of a black hole would also mean a huge gravitational pull. Which is why it can bend and pull in light. Akin to putting a very heavy cannonball onto the centre of a trampoline.

Maybe, i do not fully know its workings. Maybe it is just the spin effect, like water running down a plughole, that would bend light too. It could be gravity which would make the GOD classification more accurate. I expect it is the second one. But i do not "know". Isnt gravity just magnetism though, a combinaton of iron core and an electromagnetic field?

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
The English language is a Western Germanic language.

The LHC black hole thing is a conspiracy theory. Cosmic rays bombard the Earth all the time at energies higher than the LHC with no damage to the fabric of spacetime. Any quantum black holes created would evaporate instantly.

You just said the black hole is the origin of gravity again. I thought you said you weren't going to do that. You also slipped crop circles in (that's two conspiracy theory holy cows and counting).

Nothing escapes from a black hole. Certainly not the energy to drive the gravitational field. It is not a duality. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
The English language is a Western Germanic language.

The LHC black hole thing is a conspiracy theory. Cosmic rays bombard the Earth all the time at energies higher than the LHC with no damage to the fabric of spacetime. Any quantum black holes created would evaporate instantly.

You just said the black hole is the origin of gravity again. I thought you said you weren't going to do that. You also slipped crop circles in (that's two conspiracy theory holy cows and counting).

Nothing escapes from a black hole. Certainly not the energy to drive the gravitational field. It is not a duality. It is the result of the deformation of spacetime caused by a very compact mass.

It may be taken from western germanic, but it is English, or we would speak western germanic, if god is god in english but gudan in germanic then they are not the same language at all mate. :)

The LHC's effects and the effects of the blackhole what you suggest are theories too mate, the reason being they have not done it yet therefore have no experience of the after effect. As such anything they say is nothing more than "in theory".

You have lost me on the gravity bit, and the crop circle is a perfect example of what i was trying to explain to you. So lay off the conspiracy stuff mate, i've noticed you science folk like to use those words a lot. If that crop circle picture wasnt a crop circle, and just a diagram of the pentacle with the inward/outward effects it shows then i would have used that, but i could not find one.

How do you know nothing escapes from a black hole? Everything in our galaxy is born through it is it not? I stand by my theory that what you call a blackhole is actually 2 black holes back to back. Maybe even a white hole back to back with a black hole. They say everything on the other side of it is the opposite of this side, matter and anti matter, but they dont know that.maybe it is like the ying yang and there is a black sun on the other side. The mayans say there will be a time with 2 suns. There space predictions are accurate to a degree unmatched in todays world. There calendar is out by 33 seconds after thousands of years whereas ours is out by 6 hours ever year. They knew their stuff.

Edit to add. You say a blackhole is not a duality, that it is not 2 equal and opposing forces locked together. Could you explain then why to form one with the LHC they have to collide 2 particles at high speed in opposite directions? To create a black hole they are colliding 2 equal and opposing forces. Will one force just dissapear? Or will the lock together as one while keeping both opposing forces at an equlibrium? The brains behind the LHC have i right i reckon. But remember if splitting an atom causes the effects done by atomic/neuclear weapons then how much power has the potential to be released upon the formation of a black hole?

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Maybe, i do not fully know its workings. Maybe it is just the spin effect, like water running down a plughole, that would bend light too. It could be gravity which would make the GOD classification more accurate. I expect it is the second one. But i do not "know". Isnt gravity just magnetism though, a combinaton of iron core and an electromagnetic field?

Gravity is'nt magnetism. It doesn't attract or repel as magnetism does. That's why non iron objects like photons and even time itself can be influenced by gravity.

It is caused by the distortion or curvature of spacetime by a large mass. The more mass the bigger the distortion.

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Gravity is'nt magnetism. It doesn't attract or repel as magnetism does. That's why non iron objects like photons and even time itself can be influenced by gravity.

It is caused by the distortion or curvature of spacetime by a large mass. The more mass the bigger the distortion.

Right ok fair enough mate :) Which does indeed follow the abbreviation GOD.

I do have one question though, what is the opposite of gravity? For if gravity is drawing into the blackhole what would be the forces projecting from it?( if what the mayans say is correct and they usually are with space matters) Perhaps the gravity from the opposite force or gravity moving in the opposite direction?

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk

I do have one question though, what is the opposite of gravity? For if gravity is drawing into the blackhole what would be the forces projecting from it?( if what the mayans say is correct and they usually are with space matters) Perhaps the gravity from the opposite force or gravity moving in the opposite direction?

would that be anti-gravity?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK

Gravity doesn't necessarily have an opposite, you just have varying degrees of gravity, or none at all.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Gravity doesn't necessarily have an opposite, you just have varying degrees of gravity, or none at all.

Ok, so no gravity would be the opposite or as MrEd says, anti gravity In fact i would say anti gravity is the opposite. As it can work opposed to rather than just go with.

So hypothetically speaking, if we passed through a band of anti or no gravity what would likely be the result? I'm not sure, maybe for a small period we will be pushed away from the centre rather than be drawn towards it? Perhaps the gravatic field on the planet will also work the opposite and we all get a free one way flight to space. The ascension perhaps :D

This anti grav though would actually only be gravity on the other side of the hole and still travelling in the direction of gravity of the side it originated from. Perhaps that is the key to evoloution, the bands of energy effect what passes through it, maybe for the periods we are in it we change towards whats on the otherside and the same would happen to the otherside, they would change towards whats on this side. Perhaps as we move around the cycle, we change more towards the otherside and then pass the halfway point and move into the otherside as beings evolved for life there, then over the next 13000 years we slowly re adapt with a newish form ready for the crossing into the side we were at before . Its an interesting concept if nothing else.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Ok, so no gravity would be the opposite or as MrEd says, anti gravity In fact i would say anti gravity is the opposite. As it can work opposed to rather than just go with.

So hypothetically speaking, if we passed through a band of anti or no gravity what would likely be the result? I'm not sure, maybe for a small period we will be pushed away from the centre rather than be drawn towards it? Perhaps the gravatic field on the planet will also work the opposite and we all get a free one way flight to space. The ascension perhaps :D

There is no such thing as anti-gravity, or at least it hasn't been discovered yet. Anti gravity is a popular science fiction term.

Gravitational pulls are felt everywhere, as there are always large masses in the universe wherever you go (as far as we can see anyway), so if you did come across a portion of space that had no gravity, then nothing would effect your path or position.

Hypothetically speaking, anti gravity would push you away. But that is looking at gravity as a magnetic attractant, which as we know it isn't. So as we know that gravity is a curvature of spacetime, the opposite of that would be the opposite of a curve. Oo what would that be? what is the opposite of a curve? A straight line? In which case the opposite of gravity would be no gravity.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
As for black holes, they are apparently just exceptionally dense objects, so there is no other side, they just get bigger as more objects get dragged into their mass and thus make the mass bigger which in turn creates a larger gravitational pull and so ad infinitum. They are the ultimate doomsday machines, and as more are created and as they expand, that is all that will exist until..... we know not.

It's therefore doubtful that the galaxy was formed from black holes. They are a creation from the universal laws, not the creators.

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
There is no such thing as anti-gravity, or at least it hasn't been discovered yet. Anti gravity is a popular science fiction term.

Gravitational pulls are felt everywhere, as there are always large masses in the universe wherever you go (as far as we can see anyway), so if you did come across a portion of space that had no gravity, then nothing would effect your path or position.

Hypothetically speaking, anti gravity would push you away. But that is looking at gravity as a magnetic attractant, which as we know it isn't. So as we know that gravity is a curvature of spacetime, the opposite of that would be the opposite of a curve. Oo what would that be? what is the opposite of a curve? A straight line? In which case the opposite of gravity would be no gravity.

The opposite of a curve is mirrored image of that curve, so a half circle plus an opposite would be a full circle.

Anti grav was invented by the Germans in WW2, the amercans took it and the scientists back to the US in 1945 2 years later there was the roswell incident which was a prototype craft developed by these scientists working with the US. Anti Grav works on magnetism which is why saucers and pyramid shaped crafts are most commonly seen, they are the 2 best shapes to manipulate magnetism, by firing magnetic fields both up and out and down and out, one running with the magnetic frequencies of the planet and one working opposite you can essentially lock your self in place( imagine 2 pyramids one upside down and stacked tip to tip). Then by adding more magnetic fields behind the direction you wish to travel both up and down at an angle you can create a squeeze effect to propel you along. Well, it works with magnets.:D

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
As for black holes, they are apparently just exceptionally dense objects, so there is no other side, they just get bigger as more objects get dragged into their mass and thus make the mass bigger which in turn creates a larger gravitational pull and so ad infinitum. They are the ultimate doomsday machines, and as more are created and as they expand, that is all that will exist until..... we know not.

It's therefore doubtful that the galaxy was formed from black holes. They are a creation from the universal laws, not the creators.

Yet a black hole is formed by the collision of 2 equal and opposing forces. And the fusion of those two forces creates the black hole.

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
wow this is the most ridiculous thread hijack ever lol

and i thought a black hole was only called a hole cos its gravitational pull is so strong that even light cant escape it therefore it looks black and hole like.

im prob wrong tho, i didnt study quantum physics.......

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
The opposite of a curve is mirrored image of that curve, so a half circle plus an opposite would be a full circle.

Anti grav was invented by the Germans in WW2, the amercans took it and the scientists back to the US in 1945 2 years later there was the roswell incident which was a prototype craft developed by these scientists working with the US. Anti Grav works on magnetism which is why saucers and pyramid shaped crafts are most commonly seen, they are the 2 best shapes to manipulate magnetism, by firing magnetic fields both up and out and down and out, one running with the magnetic frequencies of the planet and one working opposite you can essentially lock your self in place( imagine 2 pyramids one upside down and stacked tip to tip). Then by adding more magnetic fields behind the direction you wish to travel both up and down at an angle you can create a squeeze effect to propel you along. Well, it works with magnets.:D

So in which case, the opposite of a curve is another curve in its mirror image. So the opposite of gravity would be an opposing gravitational pull from an identical object..... fascinating :You_Rock_

As for anti-grav of WW2, that is not really anti grav, just a name they applied to the manipulation of magnetism and actually nothing really to do with gravity at all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE