Fear of the dark

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Tell me, whats the equal and opposite of A?

The answer to this whole theory has been in everyones face for all time, because we once knew it. We even have a deadline to find it out and that deadline is the answer.
the answer is, as is always is, is 20122012

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
His anwser may apply to solid mass, but i'm not talking about a solid mass, i'm talking about the forces that create a solid mass, the forces that first create movement from no movement, then sound from no sound, then light from no light, then fusion from no fusion.

What is the force which creates solid mass?

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Exactly.

QQQ
QCFQ
QQQ

QQQ
QQQ
QQQ

QQQQ
QQQQ
QQQQ

What is Q? It must be matter no? Otherwise how would CF act upon it and Q fill up CF then expand? Where is all the Q coming from?

You seemed to be saying Q was space in your example. Is Q space, matter or a force which creates matter?

Last edited:

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Q is what is created when d meets p (not p, equal and opposing d) both of which are CF but when CF meets CF, at the point of impact each CF is actually CP and 2 CP's meeting each other as dp will create Φ , which then makes Q which then makes
....d+
d+Q-p
....p-

Q then is the pressure and movement formed by dp.

What is the first thing created when pressure and movement collide as equal and opposing forces?

Exactly.

QQQ
QCFQ
QQQ

QQQ
QQQ
QQQ

QQQQ
QQQQ
QQQQ

What is Q? It must be matter no? Otherwise how would CF act upon it and Q fill up CF then expand? Where is all the Q coming from?

You seemed to be saying Q was space in your example. Is Q space, matter or a force which creates matter?

Last edited:

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
Wow, pseudoscience at its most entertaining!
I thought I'd answer the easy question.

Zarkwon: What is the force which creates solid mass?

The Higgs field: At least in the standard model.

Cheers, Matt.

zarkwon

Nomad
Mar 23, 2010
West Riding, Yorkshire
Wow, pseudoscience at its most entertaining!
I thought I'd answer the easy question.

Zarkwon: What is the force which creates solid mass?

The Higgs field: At least in the standard model.

Cheers, Matt.

Thanks Matt, pseudo? indeed. Science? Not so much. Though the Higgs field isn't really a force of course, it is a non-zero vacuum expectation and it only gives mass to already existing 'massless particles'. I was trying to get Hill Bill to tell me where his matter comes from.

Bush Matt

Tenderfoot
Jul 29, 2009
New Forest
I thought Hill Bill's mass, along with all that in the universe, came from the other side of a Black hole? Which actualy might not be such bad physics - shove some quantum field fluctuations in and you've got Hawking radiation pumping out mass, it could be argued ...

Rock on the LHC - go creat us a black hole! Well first find that 'God' particle anyway!

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I'm not following you here. What and from where comes the pressure and what is moving?

Thats just it mate, so simple as to go over everyones head for so long CF is moving. But it can only move at a certain pace and from a set source and that pace is set by the sources spin. Between the galaxys is just void, empty space that contains no movement pressure, sound or light.. When the CF travelling outwards from 2 sources meet, they will have driven that nothingness on its pressure front as would the other. As the 2 pressure fronts meet the press together each unable to over come the other, the space that was between them gets compressed rolled about between them like a bubble, As that pressure forms into a spherical shape which it will do as the pressure on each side of it will build up due to ever increasing pressure behind each side of POI as the CF will keep on coming, which from the bubbles POV is actually ever increasing gravity.. The 2 side will actually start to roll over the bubble keeping relative position to each other.

When they first impacted each other pressure and movement will have created sound. Clap your hands if you dont believe me or think of a thunder storm.

In the shockwave that IS sound there is pressure movement and sound. Which when recollide with identical forces travelling the other way around the bubble and create light. Again a thunderstorm is a prime example of this, the first impact of 2 pressure fronts create sound which is still trapped between the 2 fronts though some escapes, but that sound will collide with another sound and create light, Which as luckily for us lightning never strikes in the same place twice or we would get something that comes from pressure movement light and sound meeting the same, which would be...............??????? Fusion? No, i would say the creation of every opposite force is Fusion. Sound is the fusion of movement and pressure colliding with movement and pressure, light is the fusion of movement pressure and sound meeting movement pressure and sound. Each one a birth, replication and evoloution of fundamental forces.

In reality there is only one fundamental force CF which creates everything else.

A galaxy?
A fertilised egg?
a cell?
planet?
Atom?
0.000000000000000000000000001% of a paperclip?

Or all of the above? at once?

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks Matt, pseudo? indeed. Science? Not so much. Though the Higgs field isn't really a force of course, it is a non-zero vacuum expectation and it only gives mass to already existing 'massless particles'. I was trying to get Hill Bill to tell me where his matter comes from.

Aint what i said above very similar?

Aint what i said before very similar to the 3 newtonian laws?( i knew about neither by the way)

Your names not Luke is it lol?

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
I thought Hill Bill's mass, along with all that in the universe, came from the other side of a Black hole? Which actualy might not be such bad physics - shove some quantum field fluctuations in and you've got Hawking radiation pumping out mass, it could be argued ...

Rock on the LHC - go creat us a black hole! Well first find that 'God' particle anyway!

They don't need to use the LHC to find the god particle as no such particle exists if i use my theory, God is merely the fusion of forces between two equal and opposing forces, When 2 become one.

Thats why they are using the LHC to try it. But they don't realise that all the need is equal and opposing forces colliding in sequence 1 2 3 go fusion.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK

There is no 'other side' to a black hole as such. A black hole is an object like a planet only far more dense. It isn't a hole, just appears as a hole because light cannot escape from it. It's a big misconception that it is a large funnel-like worm hole thing, reinforced by how they are portrayed in sci-fi.

Although, Hawking theorised that black holes, when they reach a certain mass, start expending it one atom at a time. All fascinating stuff.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
There is no 'other side' to a black hole as such. A black hole is an object like a planet only far more dense. It isn't a hole, just appears as a hole because light cannot escape from it. It's a big misconception that it is a large funnel-like worm hole thing, reinforced by how they are portrayed in sci-fi.

Although, Hawking theorised that black holes, when they reach a certain mass, start expending it one atom at a time. All fascinating stuff.

My theory was that galaxys keep replicating galaxys inside each other until they get to a point that CF is stronger than CP, then expand outwards. I also said an atom was a exact match for a galaxys formation and that the galaxys inside the centre of a black hole would form so tiny you couldn't see them, like an atom sized type thing. Which then expand the further away from the "nest" they go, which effects relativity in time. Bigger slower/smaller faster.

Tell me, what are hawkins theories on the black hole getting to that mass in the first place?

What happens when, 2 river currents collide? Whirl pool? Centrifugal force? one outward flow?
What happens when 2 air currents collide? Tornados/mini tornados/tiny swirls of dust at your feet?
What happens when 2 pressure fronts collide? thunder and lightning ( have to be high and low pressure or warm and cold air) equal and opposings)

Air/river and pressure currents are just expressions of force. movement. which collide with pressure making them have the sound they do and wrap around each other to form Q ;) which then combine 2 into 1, 1+1=2=1. Rivers cant form light after sound because the equal and opposing forces will only generate the opposite of what is inside the 2 currents at the immediate time of the collision., in this case, sound where there was none, and no water where all was water. A whirlpool, tornado, hurricane galaxy atom cell, is created the same way.

Its fundamental dear boy,

It has to apply to everything from start to finish.

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Oooh me, oooh oooh! <wildly waves upstretched arm in the air>

I think it must be another A of a different sex that then mates with it to create a lowercase "a"?

Is there a prize? :D

Hi Matt, sorry mate i missed this post.

The equal and opposing to A is n equals because the are letters, opposing because its exactly opposite if you wrote the alphabet in a circle, 13 away from A is n

So we have A and n which is
http://media.merchantcircle.com/15365339/alpha___omega_full.jpeg

Zarkwon and Bravo4
So Albert and neils ;) Where is max? Well he didn't exist when albert started the conversation with neils, he was created as a result of the conversation

Which is funny as he didn't appear until after the coversation took place in this thread, 1+1 = 2 =1

Another interesting thought, myself and Jonathon were both discussing the opposing nature of gravity and gravity, (2CP forces) the result of which was CF force which in this instance was jonathon identifying CF as the result of 2CPs Lol. This theory even works in conversation,

You have some baptising to do Jonny boy. You will prove it works. It is what you have to do, read it in a book once ;)

Time to evolve to triple helix i reckon, Mary where are ya?

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
What does science have it common with religon?

1+1=2=1
How are things created?
1=2=3=4

What does 1+1=2=1 have in common with these?
if-logo-cb.jpg

Every religous symbol is nothing more than 2 equal and opposing halves and joined into 1. Not sure how to explain the one at 2 oclock ish though

GUT is GOD is creation is US is GOD is Everything.

Last edited:

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
No, that Image is is not an N(nu) it's an Omega, the last leffter in the Greek alphabet.

Which are equal and opposing symbols :) as n is to A.

Alpha and omega, equals but opposing each other. which when collide make X and X is the only variable in science as what X is depends on whats at X at the time of A meeting n

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE