Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

patrols

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2011
cornwall
Hi Ivan,

Due to a changes at work I now have next weekend off, :D is there room for one more on this I supply my own ration pack if you are running short of them.

Stu

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Ivan,

Due to a changes at work I now have next weekend off, :D is there room for one more on this I supply my own ration pack if you are running short of them.

Stu

Hi Stu, fantastic news mate! Yeah by all means, i am sure you have read the long and winding thread!

So yes, the one thing i am a little tight on is rat packs, so if you have a couple that would be brilliant, i am more than happy to reimburse you for them.

Be great to catch up, it's been ages.

See you Friday pal.

Ivan...

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ivan are you joining in or are you going home in the evenings to wear slippers and practice armchair bushcraft Poke.........poke ...........

My Dear Knee Gash, you obviously do not know me very well, once! I brought my slippers to the woods, and for that faux pas i apologise, but this trip has been months in the planning, and as you well know at the final selection stage you only scraped in by the skin of your teeth, so i suggest you sit back in the shadows until you have something worthwhile to bring to the table.

I strongly advise, you read the rules until you can quote them!

aD nomihoni knee quercus cutus not very badus carefuluss

As my old latin teacher used to say.

Ivan...

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
My Dear Knee Gash, you obviously do not know me very well, once! I brought my slippers to the woods, and for that faux pas i apologise, but this trip has been months in the planning, and as you well know at the final selection stage you only scraped in by the skin of your teeth, so i suggest you sit back in the shadows until you have something worthwhile to bring to the table.

I strongly advise, you read the rules until you can quote them!

aD nomihoni knee quercus cutus not very badus carefuluss

As my old latin teacher used to say.

Ivan...

What's this prize you old badger I'm trying to decide if I'm going to bother bringing any kit ,-)

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Things are really hotting up here at the old 24 hour RAT pack challenge! So far we have Ivan in his slippers and mouse naked.What can the Welsh and the Scottish do to compete. Rich may sleep in my body cavity or I may filter my own body fluids you decide viewers.Posts will be charged at 10p Mobile posts may be higher
All proceeds go in my pocket

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Phew! I have been really busy this morning, here is a final pick of my slimmed down kit, can't do a comprehensive list as i don't know what half of it is! Still better to be safe than sorry, now to get it all in a pack.

The first pic is one of the prizes.
Anyway can't hang about chatting, got a expedition to pack for.

Ivan...

Erans Birthday and stuff 2013 007.jpg Erans Birthday and stuff 2013 004.jpg Erans Birthday and stuff 2013 005.jpg

Erans Birthday and stuff 2013 006.jpg

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
You taking a pick-up for that lot?:) Looks comprehensive - do they rules on carrying in count for you too? It's a pile of adventure goodies just waiting to happen.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
You taking a pick-up for that lot?:) Looks comprehensive - do they rules on carrying in count for you too? It's a pile of adventure goodies just waiting to happen.

At last somebody sensible! No Colin, cleared out my camping cupboard, much to Alison's disgust as i couldn't find anything.

So thought i would take a pic or two to throw some of the gang off the scent, they now think they have a 57.5 kg target to beat, but ssshhh, don't tell them.

Got mine down to....... Not telling.

Ivan...

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Phew! I have been really busy this morning, here is a final pick of my slimmed down kit, can't do a comprehensive list as i don't know what half of it is! Still better to be safe than sorry, now to get it all in a pack.

The first pic is one of the prizes.
Anyway can't hang about chatting, got a expedition to pack for.

Ivan...

View attachment 25203 View attachment 25204 View attachment 25205

View attachment 25206

It's like a sneak preview of our new kit Steve '-)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
This is the real prize, not just based on weight of kit, but ingenuity and skill around camp.

Looks like i may have to withdraw the owl hoot, as it appears it may well be on it's way to Hereford!!

Ivan...

24 Prize 001.jpg

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Looks like Elen has snaffled all the prizes and she's not even attending!

sent from my smart phone thingy using chubby digits

Hi Paul, at last a friendly face, the rotten sod's on our facebook page, referred to it as a stick in a box! Most upset i was tears rolling down my thighs.

So i am giving it to someone i know will appreciate it and be twit twoowing all over Hereford.

Ivan...

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Hi Paul, at last a friendly face, the rotten sod's on our facebook page, referred to it as a stick in a box! Most upset i was tears rolling down my thighs.

So i am giving it to someone i know will appreciate it and be twit twoowing all over Hereford.

Ivan...

That's just mean knocking your generosity like that ......I've just arranged a log in a bag for the host ,-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE