Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Tis all secret, Red, but suitably nice (& bushie) as well as some daft.

If you're having Grylled Bear on the menu I might even come ... about all that lump of muscle is good for is eating :spam: . Oh! Sorry, no, might get Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease assuming he's human :red::yikes:

Well done Elen I knew it wasn't all true what they said of you. I also knew you could come up with a cool prize Better than an old Owl whistle thing the tight fisted organiser came up with. The Countdown begins to The Elen Sentier 24 hour Rat pack challenge. Dave thinks its fancy dress now. adam thinks its a fetish party and Mouse will regain his competitive edge.

Oh yeah Elen Bear cant make it but will be staying in the hotel nearby and is expecting your visit-enjoy

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Well done Elen I knew it wasn't all true what they said of you. I also knew you could come up with a cool prize Better than an old Owl whistle thing the tight fisted organiser came up with. The Countdown begins to The Elen Sentier 24 hour Rat pack challenge. Dave thinks its fancy dress now. adam thinks its a fetish party and Mouse will regain his competitive edge.

Oh yeah Elen Bear cant make it but will be staying in the hotel nearby and is expecting your visit-enjoy

:nana::rofl::rofl::rofl:
I can hardly wait to see the pix! Especially of Dave as a Rat !!! And with Mouse being there. Good job I'm not as my totem is Cat ... you probably noticed from my avatar.

Adam would make an excellent fetish ... we normally burn them in wicker cages in the British Tradition, so that should keep you warm all night. I wonder what Paul will turn up as? Oh, of course, as the Kentucky Fried Chicken ... prrrrk, prk, prk, prrrrk !!! You could pop him in the wicker cage with Adam, that ought to keep the fire going for the full 48 hours. Now I need to guess what you and Ivan will be ...

I'll remember to avoid the hotel with Bear in it ... he really, really, really isn't my sort of meat! Remember, I like Gerard Butler as Leonidas :campfire:

Oh and sombody hug Nutmeg for me ... she is definitely NOT spare rations !!! :viking::AR15firin

And I can't come as I have Serious Owl-**** to do ...

Hey ... I'm impressed at the "bleep" ... very good, Mods :cool:

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Elen, thought you might like this one, not that you have an owl fetish, and don't worry Nutmeg will get plenty of cuddles and sends her love.

Ivan...

Ivan & an owl.jpg

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
As you can see, i do not sit on my laurels, i am already planning the next trip The Tummy Bulge Meet, thought with Christmas coming (the season of excess) with warning you chaps could get an early start, meet planned for the spring, but nothing like working on those manly physiques.

Pic from last years sucessful tummy gathering in ascending order from right to left, it was a close run thing but after much thought Paul was the winner, only Dave has assured me it will be much closer next year.

535992_420282468005456_1432219937_n.jpg

Elen Sentier

Hi Elen, thought you might like this one, not that you have an owl fetish, and don't worry Nutmeg will get plenty of cuddles and sends her love.

Ivan...

View attachment 25298

You lucky wottsit! What a lovely bird. you guys all wait til next Apr, Hubby and me going on a day's hawking on Dartmoor to celebrate 40 years of marital bliss ...
:swordfigh:sleeping::banghead::BlueTeamE:pokenest:
so will have some competeing pix from then we hope :rolleyes:

Don't let them get hungry enough to eat Nutmeg !!!

Elen Sentier

Leonidas is busy Elen, got an appointment with some Persians I believe. However, if you like Greek stallions we might be able to fix you up with Bucephalus. ;)

Ha!!! a) he's taken ... b) he's not a horse ... c) Bucephalos was a Macedonian (definitely not Greek!!!) horse and black as the ace of spades as well as being nervous of his shadow! And d) our Bucephalus just aint got the muscles :(

Wonder when that next film will be out ... got a feeling they've seriously mucked up the story :( Follow-ons rarely as successful as the original ...

Elen Sentier

Morning Gang, i am pleased to announce that the wisest Bushcrafter, ever to walk in to a wood, is honouring us with his attendance at the upcoming challenge, with his wealth of knowledge, we will be in awe.

A very rare photo from circa 1802.

Can't wait!

Only a bit of fun Dave, love you x (thanks Adam)

Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you Dave53.

View attachment 25297

:You_Rock_

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ok Folks.
Kong has PM'd me and can't make it, so the final line up is.

Ivan
Mouse040
Savagewolfrm
Redandshane
Bucephalus
Dave53
Robdjon
Patrols
Bushwhacker
Savagebushcraft

Anyone unsure of rendezvous point, or has not got my mobile number, now is the time to speak.

Ivan...

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Ok Folks.
Kong has PM'd me and can't make it, so the final line up is.

Ivan
Mouse040
Savagewolfrm
Redandshane
Bucephalus
Dave53
Robdjon
Patrols
Bushwhacker
Savagebushcraft

Anyone unsure of rendezvous point, or has not got my mobile number, now is the time to speak.

Ivan...

Importantly, is all yer medical insurance up to date and will International Rescue have John Tracy listening in on Thunderbird 5?

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
What a line up! More skills than a crisp packet Well done Ivan you pulled it out of the hat

Thundebird 2 is coming for the clean up-Webster

Last edited:

Elen Sentier

Alexanda was the Macedonian. Bucephalus was from Thessaly, a region of ancient Greece. So he does qualify.

You're right about the muscles though. :D

So he was, via Philonicus, from Thessaly I mean. He was always a fave from age 5. Modern guesses are that he (Bucephalos) may have had a wall eye. Thessalonians were fab horsemen, so they say.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
So he was, via Philonicus, from Thessaly I mean. He was always a fave from age 5. Modern guesses are that he (Bucephalos) may have had a wall eye. Thessalonians were fab horsemen, so they say.

Should of known better than to argue history with Mr Newman ...he was there you know ....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE