Dartmoor 24 Hour Rat Pack Challenge....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
There have been certain members who shal remain nameless (Mouse040) Who have slated and belittled my prize's for the lightest and most ingenious around camp, at the upcoming challenge, which like most of his catering has left a nasty taste in my mouth, anyway i have upped my game!

Here is an addition to the prize fund, so Mr Mouse, stick that in your risotto and smoke it!

Ivan... (a little hurt, but not down)

Mushroom book 001.jpg

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Some of you boys think you are coming prepared, i have left no stone unturned in my quest for kit weight and durability,heres me putting a very light weight british army roll mat through it's paces.

Be afraid be very afraid!

Ivan...

403358_122104944578945_1526631674_n.jpg

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Morning Gang, i am pleased to announce that the wisest Bushcrafter, ever to walk in to a wood, is honouring us with his attendance at the upcoming challenge, with his wealth of knowledge, we will be in awe.

A very rare photo from circa 1802.

Can't wait!

Only a bit of fun Dave, love you x (thanks Adam)

Ladies and Gentlemen, i give you Dave53.

View attachment 25297

Watch out, you may 'ruffle' his feathers!

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
There have been certain members who shal remain nameless (Mouse040) Who have slated and belittled my prize's for the lightest and most ingenious around camp, at the upcoming challenge, which like most of his catering has left a nasty taste in my mouth, anyway i have upped my game!

Here is an addition to the prize fund, so Mr Mouse, stick that in your risotto and smoke it!

Ivan... (a little hurt, but not down)

View attachment 25300

Are children allowed being that the prizes are obviously aimed at the younger crowd ,

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Are children allowed being that the prizes are obviously aimed at the younger crowd ,

Mushroom book 001.jpg

Hey Mouse, is your last name Collins? Weren't you working on publishing something, 'How to talk C**p in the woods' or something? Or was it 'How to take the P**s in the woods'?

I was given this one:

dump in the woods_.jpg

I would have thought something written by Dale Carnegie would have been more useful to this lot of gay campers!

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I assume you use the word "gay" in its 19th century context Mr. Hound?

Ah yes, the use of the word 'assume' can make an 'bottom' out of 'u' and 'me'. Of course an 'bottom hat' can also be made to protect ones ears Mr Horse. :christmas1: Should I not use 'gay' and 'campers' in the same sentence then? Sorry, I really struggle with the whole PC thing, it isn't always black and white, unlike a zebra horse!

zebra.jpg
'Nobbin didn't appreciate being renamed Dick by the other Zebras after having used a cheap red flannel to wash with!'

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Ok Folks.
Kong has PM'd me and can't make it, so the final line up is.

Ivan
Mouse040
Savagewolfrm
Redandshane
Bucephalus
Dave53

Patrols
Bushwhacker
Savagebushcraft

Anyone unsure of rendezvous point, or has not got my mobile number, now is the time to speak.

Ivan...

Blimey! First time i think i have ever replied to my own post with a quote!

Anyway Rob has kindly let me know, that unfortunately his Landy is very poorly, so he is unable to make it.

Thanks for letting me know Rob and good luck with the Major Landy Heart Surgery!

Ivan...

Last edited:

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
I would appreciate that thank-you kind sir

Oh on your reputation I feel I must ask how much your charging me ,-)

I have always found honesty to be the best policy, so i will come clean, a dear friend of mine was bought a years subscription to said reading matter by his lazy kids! He flicks through it when it hits his mat and before the ink is dry he lets me have them for nothing!

So bearing that in mind, shall we say £1.75 per copy? That is half price of the 2012 issues i will be bringing.

In answer to your original question, i personally do not subscribe to any publication, occaisionally when i am in Smiths i read the other one, laugh at the letterbocks page in Viz and leave, hope this has helped.

Ivan...

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
I have always found honesty to be the best policy, so i will come clean, a dear friend of mine was bought a years subscription to said reading matter by his lazy kids! He flicks through it when it hits his mat and before the ink is dry he lets me have them for nothing!

So bearing that in mind, shall we say £1.75 per copy? That is half price of the 2012 issues i will be bringing.

In answer to your original question, i personally do not subscribe to any publication, occaisionally when i am in Smiths i read the other one, laugh at the letterbocks page in Viz and leave, hope this has helped.

Ivan...

Steve was right "TIGHT AS A TICK" lol

Cheers bud see you soon

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Phil I really do lol 50p where am I gonna get that sort of money

You could stick some string around a fox's neck and sit on a blanket outside ASDA! How about a sign 'will work for toilet paper'? Not many foxes Radstock way of course, not a lot of talent that way what with the webbed toes and all.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE