[CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS] Bushlite Candle Lamp Group Buy - Round 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

Quick update on payments received.

1 tree beard Yes

2 Pikebite Yes

3 widu13 Yes

4 richardww Yes

5 vizsla No

6 Seani Yes

7 Ozzy1977 No

8 presterjohn No

9 Samharber Yes

10 chiseller Yes

11 TeeDee Yes

12 Big Stu 12 Yes

13 Granite Head Yes

14 Midnitehound Yes

15 plastic-ninja No

16 Uncleboob Yes

17 Dingo Yes

18 seg1959 Yes

19 Dunx Yes

20 The_Taffinch Yes

21 jacko1066 No

22 jpa1 Yes

23 Far_Wanderer No

Cheers,
Matt.

seg1959

Forager
Feb 8, 2010
Surrey, UK
Hi Matt
do you need all payments in, before you can send items out to people.
Ta,
Richard

I am assuming that Matt will not be financing this from his own pocket, and therefore he will need all the money in his account before he can place the order. We are now 10 days after the request for payment went out - should a gentle nudge go to those who have not paid yet, as (if my assumptions about financing are correct) they might be holding back the whole GB?

seg

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

Sorry, it's taken so long. I have now collected sufficient payment to allow me to place the order and will do so today. I'll keep you posted on progress.

For those that have yet to pay, please could you do so as soon as possible or let me know that you are dropping out. If you do decide not to proceed with the order that's fine. I will offer the lanterns for sale to other Group Buy members first and then for general sale on the forum.

Kind regards,
Matt.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Hi All,

Sorry, it's taken so long. I have now collected sufficient payment to allow me to place the order and will do so today. I'll keep you posted on progress.

For those that have yet to pay, please could you do so as soon as possible or let me know that you are dropping out. If you do decide not to proceed with the order that's fine. I will offer the lanterns for sale to other Group Buy members first and then for general sale on the forum.

Kind regards,
Matt.

Nice one Matt, :)

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Matt

if there is an extra brass one available I will take it as that is what I wanted in the first place, just let me know and I will ping the dollars over bud.

thanks Matt your a star.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
are we still able to put our name down for a brass one ?

You can put your name down Dave but you won't get one. :rolleyes: They are all spoken for and the order is in, unless someone wants to let you have their's, hum, unlikely. I have a brass one you can have for £80 if you like! :p

I'm getting excited to try these out now. Can you burn the candles at both ends or do you have to use the Midnite oil? :D

Last edited:

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

The core order has been placed and payment made. I expect delivery to me by Wednesday of next week. I'm in the process of getting the postage labels ready which is fun.

I will be closing the Group Buy at 4pm today. There is an opportunity to place a last minute order. Please PM me with any last minute orders for Red or Blue Bushlites, or accessories by that time. Please note that you will need to be able to pay by BACS or PayPal by 5pm as I will need to send this extra order by then.

All brass lantern have been allocated at this point in time.

If I have not received payment from GB members who have ordered a lantern but who have not yet paid by midnight on Tuesday, I will offer the lantern to someone else on the 'waiting list' in the case of Brass units, or offer the Blue/Red ones for general sale on the forum. Hope that seems fair. I don't want to be out of pocket on these for long.

Please note that I am out and about from tomorrow until Tuesday so I may not be able to answer any queries quickly. I've got a small backlog of PMs which I will try to respond to tonight.

Thanks to all who have participated and have given great support throughout.

Cheers,
Matt.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Matt, I still want one of these mate but I am still in hospital, I should be out Monday, so I can get down the bank Tuesday, is that a problem or shall I back out to make life easier?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE