Ghillie kettle group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
Mine won't get shipped out before Monday, apparently they're waiting for some new base stands. I assume that's the bent metal that the fire bit (Techno' terminology) sits on to stop it falling over. I'll report when I get it but thanks to Comrade brother Sandbagski:You_Rock_

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Mine won't get shipped out before Monday, apparently they're waiting for some new base stands. I assume that's the bent metal that the fire bit (Techno' terminology) sits on to stop it falling over. I'll report when I get it but thanks to Comrade brother Sandbagski:You_Rock_

Thanks and keep me informed when you get your order

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
My Explorer with cook kit arrived Tuesday afternoon, precisely within the designated delivery time from interlink. I'm hoping to get a chance to try it out this coming weekend as I have some serious **** stressing me out and just the art of cycling out and making a brew would help me unwind a bit (Let off some Steam:lmao:)
Thanks to Sandbag47 for sorting it out, hassle free.

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
I didn't get your text until a few minutes ago,been out from the phone all day. He did give me the 20% but charged me postage. I paid, in total, the £17.99 advertised price.
My own fault, I should've got you on the job. It's still a good deal overall so thanks for the doing of it all.

breff

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Fair enough breff :)

OK folk's this is nearly finished. End of the month endex. Order now or wait till the next one. ....Or even buy them at the proper price

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE