Ghillie kettle group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi All
Here another group buy for a Ghillie kettle.
Thanks
sandbag47

Here’s Ghillies web link
http://www.ghillie-kettle.co.uk/.

As I have said many time before I love these Kettles, I have one or two of these as well as an Mkettle, and do most my cooking and boiling water on them when camping out.

We can get 20% off the price list plus Free P&P.

There is no minimum amount of people to get this GB. So as soon as you have paid your order will be sent out.

Could be a good Christmas pressie :)

The payment methods are Bank transfer (preferred), Cheque or PayPal (But unfortunately if you need to pay by PayPal you will have to pay the fees of 3.4% +20p. So if you can pay by one of the other payment methods it would be preferred. Any issues PM me or Ahjno if you feel you must. But you will get the same answer from both of us)

Ok folks any one need a price of something let me know and I'll put it up on here.

Thanks

Sandbag47

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Had mine for 3 years now and still going strong. Had Lord only knows how many cuppas out of it. Still fun to use as well. Get one

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
man that is an annoying website! Just because flashy graphics can be used, it doesn't mean that they should be! I've not managed to get any pages to actually open. just the apologies message. :soapbox: I've tried on my android tablet and my laptop

On another note, when it does eventually start working, does this offer count if I buy accessories rather than a kettle? I have a ghillie kettle that I use everyday at work (it's the only way for me to make a cuppa if the forge isn't lit!), but the cooking bits would be handy. I don't need a 4th kettle ;)

jmagee

Forager
Aug 20, 2014
Cumbria
man that is an annoying website! Just because flashy graphics can be used, it doesn't mean that they should be! I've not managed to get any pages to actually open. just the apologies message. :soapbox: I've tried on my android tablet and my laptop

On another note, when it does eventually start working, does this offer count if I buy accessories rather than a kettle? I have a ghillie kettle that I use everyday at work (it's the only way for me to make a cuppa if the forge isn't lit!), but the cooking bits would be handy. I don't need a 4th kettle ;)
Yes other bits included. I've just ordered a pot stand and hobo stove

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Just tell what you want.
I'll PM you payment details.
You pay me and give me your address.
I send your order to Ghillie kettles with the payment.
And then in a few days your order will arrive at your address given

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE