Pipe smokers gather round. Pipes and accessories up for swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, time to get rid of my pipes and pipe accessories!
All pipes are used, as are nearly all accessories etc. So with a little cleaning and some tlc they will look as great, shiny and near new. :)

First up two leather tobacco pouches, the tan coloured one very soft and nice but has brass magnet tabs and one needs to be refitted. Rubber lined and in otherwise good condition. The other being black, thick and also has a rubber lined baccy pouch with a zip and a zip on the bottom that can store your pipe or cleaners etc. Trade value £10?

A collection of various pipe tools and stingers. A Kleen reem pipe tool, a British made Butner reemer with original leather pouch, an English made pipe knife/tool and a Parker branded 3 way pipe tool. Stingers need a clean and may fit various pipe stems, I personally don't like them but some do. Trade value £20

Two Colibri lighters, I can't get them to work but I can imagine it's simple. The one on the left is really heavy! My guess is it'll be great lgither once it's been fiddled with. Trade value £6

A fine Irish Made Peterson pipe! The Dongal rocky x105 with rusticated briar, solid silver band and a vulcanite stem. This was refurbished and has been used since, lovely condition still and dated 1973. This one comes with a pouch, rubber stem protectors and a really nice pipe tool. Trade value £40

A Ronson aluminium pipe with a spare bowl (very similar design to a Falcon) in pretty good condition for its age, a Ronson lighter that does work but not every time and one English made pipe tool. Trade value £20

Two lovely rusticated/sandblasted briar pipes. Both with vulcanite stems , in good condition and with beautiful texturing. Trade value £15

Top one is branded F.W.B made in England and the other is Bewlay, also made in England.

A Duncan (made in USA) briar pipe with a Duncan brand pipe tool. Pretty good condition, vulcanite stem, refurbished it myself. :) Trade value £12

Beautiful hand made briar pipe by Henryk Worobiec. Comes with pouch and with a gentle polish will look amazing, like it did when I got it. Used it alot, smokes so well and is in good condition. Gona throw in a bag of rubber stem protectors! :) Trade value £40

Something a little more elaborate and antique! Both meerschaum, the large bowled one has intricate 3d detail on the side, a very long stem and a massive bowl! Some small damage to the detail on the side but smokes great and looks the part for display. The other has been refurbished by someone else, they did a great job as this thing was rough when I got it. Solid silver band and no cracks or anything, just scratches. Nice and shiny and good for display or use. Comes with a gold tone pipe tool, pretty unusual design but attractive and fucntional. Trade value £50

One attractive briar long stem apple shaped bowl branded OSA and with what I think may be a silver band, but not 100% on this. Vulcanite stem and really pleasant to smoke! This one comes with another similar apple bowled briar pipe with a vulcanite stem, a pipe tool and an English made rubber lined button tobacco pouch. Pipes in pretty good condition, could do with a polish etc. Trade value £25

Finally part 1 - Two Carey's magic inche pipes with additional papyrate filters (can only be bought direct from their company). Both black, in good condition and with a pipe tool. The larger one is textured with horizantal lines, the other is smooth but rusticated. Both smoke great and are in good condition. Trade value £15

Finally part 2! - two more Carey 's magic inch pipes. The one on the left is pear shaped and smooth but rusticated. The other has a very large bowl and a rusticated texture. Both in good contion and smoke very well.Comes with 3 packs of papyrate filters, one box is nearly empty though. Comes with a pipe tool! Trade value £20

Now, all items listed are perferably swapped as they are displayed in their pairs/group pictures etc. All will be posted asap and if you have any questions PLEASE message me! :)
My valuation is roughly guessed, I haven't bought a pipe ina while and most are just based on what I paid. If you are itnerested but don't like the value guess please let me know and we can chat!

Trade wise in return for any of my items..
Axes, knives, billhooks, crossbows, airguns, throwing knives, bayonets, machetes. Open to offers on other stuff though, mostly interested in curiosities and tools, but kinda want some survivial gear too. Try me!

thanks for looking, Sam.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I don't want to start anyone smoking, but a pipe while camping is really a pleasure. Something that I can't just have one now and again sadly, but very warming to those with self control lol.

These won't be up for long as I really do want them gone and will listing them on an auction site in a week or so. So make your offers now and don't miss out!

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Totally forgot I had these.. (hoarder..)

Anyway, the big black Carey pipe, the small meerschaum pipe and the HW polish custom are gone, aswell as the better black pouch a bag of tip protectors, some carey filters and a basic tool.

The rest are still here and I will be auctioning these guys soon.. (if I don't just forget again lol)

Make offers, I'm open to nearly all things except fancy new camping gear. Too many badger round these parts to risk a nighter. ;)

Do need a banjo and a pocket watch though.. one of my new must haves to really look like a hillbilly.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Long stem OSA apple shape pipe now gone.

Please feel free to make offers as I really cannot be arshed to auction these.. lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE