[CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS] Bushlite Candle Lamp Group Buy - Round 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All.

All order confirmation/request for payment PMs should have now been sent. Please let me know if you are on the list and haven't received yours.

There is still time to reserver red or blue lanterns or accessories if you wish. Just let me know.

Cheers,
Matt.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi All.

All order confirmation/request for payment PMs should have now been sent. Please let me know if you are on the list and haven't received yours.

There is still time to reserver red or blue lanterns or accessories if you wish. Just let me know.

Cheers,
Matt.

Hi Matt, was there any chance of the spare glass from the uk guy? Happy to talk to him direct if you cant be ar$ed and can give me his number

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi Paul, Sorry...I keep meaning to ask the supplier about this but keep forgetting. He has just e-mailed me, so I will use the opportunity and ask him now.

Kind regards,
Matt.

Hello,

I've asked the supplier. He hasn't got any new replacements, but is checking to check whether he's got any spare glasses from old demo stock and will get back to me.

Cheers,
Matt.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi All,

Here's the list of payments received do far. Please could I stress that I post this as a check to see whether I've missed a payment only and I am in no way chasing for payment. I know that some of you are away or indisposed at the mo, and that payment is imminent from others.

Also, remember you are free to drop out of the Group Buy at any time. There is no pressure here.

Please let me know if I have missed your payment and I will check. Please don't be offended if you are down as having not paid but have done so...it's almost certainly my mistake.

1 tree beard No
2 Pikebite No
3 widu13 Yes
4 richardww No
5 vizsla No
6 Seani No
7 Ozzy1977 No
8 presterjohn No
9 Samharber Yes
10 chiseller Yes
11 TeeDee Yes
12 Big Stu 12 Yes
13 Granite Head Yes
14 Midnitehound Yes
15 plastic-ninja No
16 Uncleboob Yes
17 Dingo No
18 seg1959 Yes
19 Dunx Yes
20 The_Taffinch No
21 jacko1066 No
22 jpa1 Yes
23 Far_Wanderer No

Cheers,
Matt.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Here's the list of payments received do far. Please could I stress that I post this as a check to see whether I've missed a payment only and I am in no way chasing for payment. I know that some of you are away or indisposed at the mo, and that payment is imminent from others.

Also, remember you are free to drop out of the Group Buy at any time. There is no pressure here.

Please let me know if I have missed your payment and I will check. Please don't be offended if you are down as having not paid but have done so...it's almost certainly my mistake.

1 tree beard No
2 Pikebite No
3 widu13 Yes
4 richardww No
5 vizsla No
6 Seani No
7 Ozzy1977 No
8 presterjohn No
9 Samharber Yes
10 chiseller Yes
11 TeeDee Yes
12 Big Stu 12 Yes
13 Granite Head Yes
14 Midnitehound Yes
15 plastic-ninja No
16 Uncleboob Yes
17 Dingo No
18 seg1959 Yes
19 Dunx Yes
20 The_Taffinch No
21 jacko1066 No
22 jpa1 Yes
23 Far_Wanderer No

Cheers,
Matt.

I am just waiting for my wages to clear which they should have by today. So I assume I will be able to pay this afternoon or evening.

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
just set the payment up, I have to wait 1 hour before I can send it chap, it will be with you today :)

all sorted chap. many thanks for your efforts. :You_Rock_

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE