Possible Bushlite Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
The weight of the brass model is 15oz (425g) and the Silver/Green ones are 11oz (312g).

I reckon UK P&P will be £3 for per lamp by Royal Mail. For anyone wanting two lamps, I'm hoping that I might be able to package units into a single parcel weighing less than 1kg in total so that it falls within the same Royal Mail price band...but I will have to check the size and weight thing once they arrive. I think the best thing to do is to charge a flat £3 per lamp and then refund the difference if I can squeeze them into a single price band.

OK...everything sorted I think. I'll work the group buy thing out and post it on the group buy thread over the weekend...probably on Saturday night as I plan to spend a well deserved night in my shed tonight stroking my shiny kit.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
The weight of the brass model is 15oz (425g) and the Silver/Green ones are 11oz (312g).

I reckon UK P&P will be £3 for per lamp by Royal Mail. For anyone wanting two lamps, I'm hoping that I might be able to package units into a single parcel weighing less than 1kg in total so that it falls within the same Royal Mail price band...but I will have to check the size and weight thing once they arrive. I think the best thing to do is to charge a flat £3 per lamp and then refund the difference if I can squeeze them into a single price band.

OK...everything sorted I think. I'll work the group buy thing out and post it on the group buy thread over the weekend...probably on Saturday night as I plan to spend a well deserved night in my shed tonight stroking my shiny kit.

Cheers mate. will you check if i can get a spare glass

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
Id be interested in the brass one, just got to wait till pay day at end of the month :), when are you thinking about running it ?

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
They are proper solid in the brass. Another thing i like is the reflector fits inside the unit rather than hanging on the outside like UCOs. Reflectors are an extra though so be sure to request them

Hey paul, have you got a picture of your reflector? If they've stopped making them id quite like to have a go at bodging something together.

Cheers, joab

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE