Possible Bushlite Group Buy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Hi,

Hopefully I'll get costs back soon. The website doesn't gives measurements, but from the photos in the gallery I would suggest they are maybe slightly larger than the UCOs because they take a conventional 'kitchen' candle rather than a stubby one? I've read a few posts here and there which suggest that build quality and materials is also marginally better than the UCOs (see Bare's post above), but I have never seen either in the flesh so I couldn't give a direct opinion.

Cheers,
Matt.

Last edited:

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Paul do you also have a brass uco one? How do they compare. Thicker brass, more substantial/durable?

sorry mate never had a brass UCO. got rid of my aluminium one when i got the bushlites. The running costs for UCOs are just stupid hence the change. Took me a year of hunting to find them lol

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Thanks for the guidance. I've asked for prices for the reflector and any carry/storage bags as well.

they do a range of accessories. The is a candle case which has room for three candles and also contains a cleaning stick, they also do a clip on doobery to hold a mozzy pad too as well as the pads themselves

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE