[CLOSED FOR NEW ORDERS] Bushlite Candle Lamp Group Buy - Round 1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
Thanks All.

I will now assume that all lanterns have arrived safely and say that due to last minute drop-outs, we have the following spares available:

1. Brass - Big Geordie
2. Brass - Calculon
3. Brass -
4. Red -
5. Blue -
6. Bag - Big Geordie

Nowt else. If anyone would like the spare Brass, Red, or Blue lanterns then please PM me. Prices will be as before.

Cheers,
Matt.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Brass - Big Geordie
2. Brass - Calculon
3. Brass - Midnitehound
4. Red - Midnitehound
5. Blue -
6. Bag - Big Geordie

I'll take two please, one for fundraising at the Moot and one for someone else. Thanks.

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
How's everyone getting on with there bushliteS? I'm loving mine!! Need to get to ikea for a load of candles!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The_Taffinch

Mar 31, 2014
Hungerford, Berkshire
How's everyone getting on with there bushliteS? I'm loving mine!! Need to get to ikea for a load of candles!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All Bushlites gone now.

I don't regret buying one. I think they are a really nice thing to have round camp with a nice ambient light, and I am ditching my battery camp lantern in favour of these. I'll just have a small torch for those middle-of-the-night calls of nature. I'm no too sure about the use of the term 'lite' as they are quite sturdy, but then again some battery lanterns aren't exactly lacking in the weight department once you've stuck a load of batteries in them.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Just for your information guys, we can now get hold of spare glasses for the Bushlites if there is enough interest. They are £4 each + P&P (probably £3.50 flat fee) + any fees.

I can do BACS or Paypal.

We can also get hold of the mozzie clips at £3.50 + postage (maybe LL post?) + any fees.

And table stands are £2.50 each + ........

If anyone wants these bits post free delivered to the Moot then yell now so it gives me time to get them. The order will go in for both Moot or post delivery on Friday 25th July.

PLEASE DON'T PUT POSTS AND REQUESTS ON HERE. I HAVE STARTED A NEW THREAD WHICH WILL MAKE MANAGING THINGS EASIER.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE