Climate Change I hope this is not to political but it is so important

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
totalitarian environmentalist Fascism

totalitarian
relating to a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

environmentalist (ɪnˌvaɪrənˈmɛntəlɪst)
(Environmental Science) a person concerned with issues that affect the environment, such as pollution

fascism (fshzm)
A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, stringent socioeconomic controls, suppression of the opposition through terror and censorship, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.

Yeah watch out for those whale saving, tree hugging, jack booted, goose stepping hippies! Wait a minute - those wind turbines - well they're almost big swastikas aren't they!?!

:You_Rock_

Seriously love the way you rally against the establishment and find subversive alternatives for everything.

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Science not politics. Unless of course you mean the Politics of Science which is the problem and a contradiction in itself. .

And there you go, the reason we are having trouble in this World is because people just want to bin (binned!) things that are useful when they could just leave it alone and go and do something else! ;)

Crack on bud. Let me know when you've finished.

vb, bins, binning or binned
5. (tr) to store in a bin
6. (tr) to put in a wastepaper bin

Last edited:

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
Population growth is a problem and its aggravated by at least one religion with a large following being dead set against any kind of artificial contraception along with poor, ignorant people with no access. However not all is gloom as increased prosperity seems to lead to a reduction in family size.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
totalitarianism - utter control through governance and authority to order society as it whishes, at the expence of logic, human necessity, rational, tennability or justification, to dispence entirely with the aforementioned to facilitate the continuation of the governing power through eradicating the means to give reason or basis for dispensing with the government.

Environmentalism = hippies

Facism - the belief and actions of people in an ideal for the sake of an ideal continuing through strong representation through the aforementioned actions. Power through belief. Chicken through egg.

Revolution- counter action against the accepted norm, based off the creation it deriles and seeks to be opposite and different from, leading the revolution to become the norm, eradicating the original reason which gave the revolution power, and the need for skape goats and badsorts to give the revolution continued tenability. self eating snake

hippies - posh people who are different from other posh people and think poor people can sit around smoke pot whilst being willfully hungry or polluting, forgetting entirley that pretty much every thing that is or has been has been created was detremental to the environment, and someone has had to work for it. Communism in rich talk.

Communism- poor peoples hippyism also leading to apathy and lack of motivation, and a general decomposition of things, stuff builts up until the lack of money forces a collapse of the state in a sobering lack of fiscal resources, in the face of all of its claims, and returns to the start. See also intoxicated, high, on drugs, loopy, idealists.

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
totalitarianism - utter control through governance and authority to order society as it whishes, at the expence of logic, human necessity, rational, tennability or justification, to dispence entirely with the aforementioned to facilitate the continuation of the governing power through eradicating the means to give reason or basis for dispensing with the government.

Environmentalism = hippies

Facism - the belief and actions of people in an ideal for the sake of an ideal continuing through strong representation through the aforementioned actions. Power through belief. Chicken through egg.

Revolution- counter action against the accepted norm, based off the creation it deriles and seeks to be opposite and different from, leading the revolution to become the norm, eradicating the original reason which gave the revolution power, and the need for skape goats and badsorts to give the revolution continued tenability. self eating snake

hippies - posh people who are different from other posh people and think poor people can sit around smoke pot whilst being willfully hungry or polluting, forgetting entirley that pretty much every thing that is or has been has been created was detremental to the environment, and someone has had to work for it. Communism in rich talk.

Communism- poor peoples hippyism also leading to apathy and lack of motivation, and a general decomposition of things, stuff builts up until the lack of money forces a collapse of the state in a sobering lack of fiscal resources, in the face of all of its claims, and returns to the start. See also intoxicated, high, on drugs, loopy, idealists.

Hahaha, happen to have a definition for 'reason' or 'objectivity' up your sleeve too mate? ;)

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Hahaha, happen to have a definition for 'reason' or 'objectivity' up your sleeve too mate? ;)

I believe the definition is thread derailment . ....Ahem.

Also thought I tapered off after facism.

The Powers That Be I believe will be Capitalism MidnightHound, not hippies, communism does make great consessions to itself.

Orchard

Forager
Dec 17, 2013
Abergavenny
I believe the definition is thread derailment . ....Ahem.
That's just rotten, you Mail reader, you! ;)

'hope this is not too political' bwa ha ha ha ha, you hoped wrong my friend

Like that sandal-wearing, football loving bloke from Monty Python said, 'Man's a political animal', very little of what man does in the kosmos evades the classical ethical-political sphere mate. Personally, I see this as being ethical, or under the umbra of 'how one ought to act', and of course some may bring political points to the table, but it's far from being the subject of the discussion imo.

:)

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The Powers That Be I believe will be Capitalism MidnightHound, not hippies, communism does make great consessions to itself.

I absolutely agree that TPTB are Capitalists, Crony Capitalists that is, monopolists who think competition is a sin (J.P.Morgan) and who co-opt all influential movements to bring about their own agendas, wealth and power concentration. This is completely different from the advocates of free market economics of course such as the Austrian School.

Hippies, Environmentalists and New Agers are only considered useful idiots by the Crony Capitalists. The Communists are of the same opinion (See Yuri explaining systematic subversion of the West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnf0I2dQ0i0) but then they were funded and guided by TPTB as well as a form of controlled opposition for political and global manipulation. This is all hidden in plain sight of course but easily accessible information for anyone who cares to read History and not spout off from the 'ignorant' armchair. The absolute eye opening classic is of course 'Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley.' This insider view of 20th Century agenda politics was never supposed to get out into the wild for the peasants to read. I have, by the way, been the cheapest source of these in the UK at £52 a pop! ;) See here for a real education rather than what you pay for from Compulsory State Propaganda 'Schooling'! http://www.tragedyandhope.com/ (And before some muppet thinks this is an advert, no it isn't, doh!) :11doh:

The founder of Greenpeace said he left because it had been taken over by Commies and TPTB in order to use it as a weapon in furthering their agenda.

The term I should have used to avoid the confusion of some with 'useful idiot' hippies, not my words remember, is ecofascism. Don't get me wrong, I like hippy flour power if they have hot buns. :naughty:

http://ecofascism.com/index.html - this is more what I am referring to, hippies are obviously not the real powerbrokers and controllers behind modern environmentalism! It has been co-opted along time ago to use as power base for control, agenda forwarding and the consolidation of power into the hands of a few global elites. Any credible student of History who has done their due diligence should already be aware or becoming aware of this by now.

As for politics, a tip of the hat to Orchard, it is impossible to separate politics, environmentalism and the hysteria over climate change nowadays. As long as people remind civil, level headed and open minded adults then politics as a secondary to the principles in discussion here are not a problem but essential to a true understanding of the perceived problem and subject of the thread.

If on the other hand anyone here is still a brainwashed comatosed petulant child may I suggest you bug out and make your way back to the 'ignorant' chair, meant in the nicest possible way of course. :D

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
It's all propagated by the New World Order that is responsible for Chem trails and el chupacabras.

Easy Tiger, you don't want to go scaring the natives! :lmao:

attachment.php

Attachments

• nwo.jpg
    nwo.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 86

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
The absolute eye opening classic is of course 'Tragedy and Hope by Carroll Quigley.'
Absolutely! Where can I get this amazing book from then?
I have by the way, been the cheapest source of these in the UK at £52 a pop! ;)
Wonderful! How enterprising of you! Tell us more please.
See here for a real education rather than what you pay for from Compulsory State Propaganda 'Schooling'! http://www.tragedyandhope.com/
Oooh an advert!(prepares to order a copy)
(And before some muppet thinks this is an advert, no it isn't, doh!) :11doh:
Phew! Thank goodness you told me it wasn't. I thought it was for a minute. But as you've told me it isn't I can now rest easy.(closes wallet)

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
If there was an international conspiracy of "crony capitalism" one would not see the changes that can happen in almost the blink of an eye in the corporate world. Or, are the companies and banks that vanish like the driven snow, or have their principals prosecuted, outside the "golden circle".

Educational dumbing down is a strange concept because once you start a child on the road to education they have within themselves no limits, if capable, and nowadays access to virtually all knowledge.

mrcharly

Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
If there was an international conspiracy of "crony capitalism" one would not see the changes that can happen in almost the blink of an eye in the corporate world. Or, are the companies and banks that vanish like the driven snow, or have their principals prosecuted, outside the "golden circle".

The banks and companies might, but have you noticed how the individuals leading them lose all their money, go to jail, never get put in senior positions again? No? Neither have I.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51

Educational dumbing down is a strange concept because once you start a child on the road to education they have within themselves no limits, if capable, and nowadays access to virtually all knowledge.

You are correct, those that get nobbled are outside of the golden circle. Manufactured boom and bust and other crises mean that resources can be bought up for pennies on the pound, power and influence aggregated and competitors can be wiped out. The Rothchild's did exactly this when announcing Napoleon had won the Battle of Waterloo a day before the actual result was known more widely.

For those who can't bring themselves to plough through 1360 pages here is an excellent cartoon on how our financial system really works. Anyone who chooses to be ignorant of this, well, they need to go back to their I-chair!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM only 30 mins
or a classic documentary: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g47NGtODeVM

As for 'Educational dumbing down', I'm sorry to say you currently have completely the wrong end of the stick. In order to fully understand the meaning and implications of this you would, most easily, need to read or listen to John Taylor Gatto and I'd also suggest Charlotte Iserbyt. Compulsory Schooling is not about education, it is based on the Prussion schooling model and the results that it produces.

The Trivium and Quadrivium are not taught in the schools for the masses for a very good reason. You may be aware that Caesar threatened to kill one of his Centurions for daring to share these very things with a slave!

Essential viewing for anyone with even half a brain cell is 'The Ultimate History Lesson'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8

This is all necessary background study in order to fully understand the modern environmentalism movement and the climate change 'crisis'! It is all the well tested technique of divide and conquer, co-opting and the Hegelian Dialectic which can be more clearly described as Problem, Reaction, Solution! If you don't have a big enough Problem for your needs, then manufacturer one even if you have to deceive or even kill your own population to do it. As they say in Hot Fuzz "The greater good!". Unfortunately it results in the greater evil and enslavement of the ignorant masses. As Mark Passio says, near enough, and would like to be remembered for " To be willfully ignorant when surrounded by knowledge of the truth makes someone a BAD PERSON!"

Remember that 'Perception is not reality' I truly enlightened and educated mind is one that seeks out and brings itself into alignment with the truth, no matter what. Many people won't do this because it is too horrifying and uncomfortable, they just run back to their I-chair and suck their thumb whilst attacking those that would have them enlightened, real human beings who are doing their duty. Hear no evil, see no evil, only speak evil! The tide is changing though, truth is rising, more people are waking up from their TV induced zombie state and those who ridicule, attack and refuse to learn are now becoming the laughing stock. I would highly recommend Mark Passio's lecture on Natural Law. Those that are honest of heart and mind will get through it and come out of the other side with a much better understanding. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1pkJaNbzLU Of course his presentation on 'New Age BS' will ruffle a lot of feathers but then it is supposed to. Lead people out of the darkness into the light kicking and screaming I say, ignorance is harming us all, most significantly the pure and innocent. Willful ignorance of the truth makes someone a BAD PERSON! ;)

Last edited:

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
You don't have a very high opinion of the people who agree with the mainstream, haven't done your "research", or actively disagree with you.

Those who don't follow your views are all ignorant, Bad, brainwashed, petulant zombies. You view debate as an attack, other opinions as ignorance.
Anyone who chooses to be ignorant of this, well, they need to go back to their I-chair!
Essential viewing for anyone with even half a brain cell
it results in the greater evil and enslavement of the ignorant masses.
To be willfully ignorant when surrounded by knowledge of the truth makes someone a BAD PERSON
Many people won't do this because it is too horrifying and uncomfortable, they just run back to their I-chair and suck their thumb whilst attacking those that would have them enlightened
people are waking up from their TV induced zombie state
those who ridicule, attack and refuse to learn are now becoming the laughing stock
Those that are honest of heart and mind will get through it
Willful ignorance of the truth makes someone a BAD PERSON!
This is all hidden in plain sight of course but easily accessible information for anyone who cares to read History and not spout off from the 'ignorant' armchair
Any credible student of History who has done their due diligence should already be aware or becoming aware of this by now
If on the other hand anyone here is still a brainwashed comatosed petulant child may I suggest you bug out and make your way back to the 'ignorant' chair

Last edited:

mrcharly

Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
The Trivium and Quadrivium are not taught in the schools for the masses for a very good reason. You may be aware that Caesar threatened to kill one of his Centurions for daring to share these very things with a slave!

I didn't know what 'The Trivium and Quadrivium' were, so I looked them up.

If you think that grammar, logic, rhetoric, arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy etc are not taught in schools then I suggest you go back to school.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I didn't know what 'The Trivium and Quadrivium' were, so I looked them up.

If you think that grammar, logic, rhetoric, arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy etc are not taught in schools then I suggest you go back to school.

I teach in school half the year, I know exactly what children get taught by the compulsory schooling system and it isn't education. As you have admitted you didn't know what the Trivium and Quadrivium were, may I respectively suggest it will take a little more study than a quick web search to fully understand the implications and meaning of my accusation. I have taught in schools in Yorkshire, what I generally saw certainly couldn't be classed as education, on as schooling.

mrcharly

Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Either you are a troll or I don't know what.

I have 6 children and I can tell you that every single one of them has received teaching in grammar, logic, rhetoric, arithmetic, geometry, music and astronomy.

Nearly all your posts contain vague mysterious statements that when challenged your response is "Ah but you don't know the secret things that I know.".
Actually, I think you talk absolute twaddle.

boatman

Feb 20, 2007
Cornwall
I did know what T and Q are, didn't learn those meanings at school BUT did acquire the means to find out about them at school. If the education you provided failed the pupil then the fault is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE