Climate Change & Survival.

bearbait

If you put the plates onthe ground and let your dogs lick them clean , this gets the majority of cleaning done. Just needs a drool wipe off with a paper towelette before being put back on the shelf.

Living with nature.

I did do that with my dogs and oven / baking trays. Their raspy tongues easily stripped all the burnt-on bits from the tins / trays, making them much easier for me to wash.

Alpha Bitch was always first while the others waited their turn to further clean a largely clean tin.

It was interesting watching them work out that sometimes a paw was needed, or a convenient wall, or the corner of the kitchen to stop the tin walking whilst being cleansed.

Recommended!

• Haha
Reactions: GreyCat

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Nope, Le Loup was a long-time member that posted frequently and interestingly from a different perspective than many of us; I miss his participation though I rarely agreed with him :) He took offence at how this particular thread was responded to and we haven't seen him since - our loss IMO.
He posted the same half a dozen 'wilderness living' videos over and over for years and never accepted even a single piece of constructive criticism, here or elsewhere...

Reactions: Herman30

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE