Cheap 12'x18' Green Tarp on Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I can't understand all the excitement over these...even at the lowest price, they are still rubbish. Amtech is a renowned crack brand like silverline. Granted, good for water slides and additional shed covers.....but who In their right mind would try to sleep under one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Got so many uses and at the price vs size ratio I thought it was a bargain compared to other prices.

Probably main ideas for mine was quick/easy group shelter, water slide for kids in summer, cover for things in garden/shed/garage etc in winter/bad weather. Useful to have and always there if ever needed.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
The statement 'right mind ' was due to , they will make more noise than a packing factory for McCoys crisps and be as strong as andrex .

Run Silent-Run Deep now Free

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Pitch them right and tight and the noise is OK, we use similar on our para shelter without issue. Its taken some strong winds and still stands and still keeps the rain off without deafening us lol.

If your in the shelter of woodland these type of tarps do a good enough job and at a price that won't break the bank. If you need something potentially stronger and quieter then speak to Ian and he'll make a tarp for you.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The statement 'right mind ' was due to , they will make more noise than a packing factory for McCoys crisps and be as strong as andrex .

Ah right, I'll use my ear plugs then and to be fair they are stronger than Andrex when wet and used Tarps have more uses than used TP (not Teepee!) :D You obviously have a problem with wind when you go camping Chiseller, is it because it is Chilli?

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Nope, still nothing and I have 5 outstanding.

I'm going to send an email and ask for them to be 'resent'!!!!

This should be interesting. :D I suspect he will only offer a refund.

Update: Email sent saying that I don't want a refund offered and that I am open to negotiation on colour and size if stock levels are now an issue. Holding breath!

Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Still waiting on my two. I contacted the seller though ebay and ticked the "My Item has not arrived" box and it initated a dispute with the seller, however I did tick the I still want the item, ox to ensure I get it rather than a refund. Anyway I heard back and got this message today:

Dear Aaron, Thank you for your email. We apologise for the inconvenience. Your order may have been delayed. Please wait until next week Monday for your order to arrive. If you do not receive them please contact us and we will investigate it with the courier. Kind regards, Aman

Not really that stressed to be honest paying via Paypal means I can get a full refund if the dispute continues. These tarps were destined to be temp roof over my wooden cabin build this winter in my garden while I work on the main house. Anyway sort of glad to read I'm not the only one waiting for his tarp.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Well i do need one to line out my van, i've took early retirement & started a new "career" as a gardener, & need to move a lot of wood chippings from trees i've pruned.

I've stated the above so you good people don't think i'm chopping up bodies(not in the week anyway, but weekends...)in the van.

And still not had a reply to my email about the tarp.

Rob

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Well i do need one to line out my van, i've took early retirement & started a new "career" as a gardener, & need to move a lot of wood chippings from trees i've pruned.

I've stated the above so you good people don't think i'm chopping up bodies(not in the week anyway, but weekends...)in the van.

And still not had a reply to my email about the tarp.

Rob

You need a tarp for the back of your van plus you are digging in the garden, and we aren't to think you are disposing of bodies? Riiiiight! I think the cat is out of the bag or is that what you are burying? Sometimes they do need culling, there are way too many around my way and they poop in my backyard. Nothing worse than cat poop.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
You need a tarp for the back of your van plus you are digging in the garden, and we aren't to think you are disposing of bodies? Riiiiight! I think the cat is out of the bag or is that what you are burying? Sometimes they do need culling, there are way too many around my way and they poop in my backyard. Nothing worse than cat poop.

No cats in bags round here... They're all chipped & spread on the fields...

Rob

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Someone in the company dropped a bullock with the pricing but at least your getting your money back. FCOL they were only a few quid cheaper than the 'regular' priced ebay ones...get over it lads, its not the end of the world.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Ah right, I'll use my ear plugs then and to be fair they are stronger than Andrex when wet and used Tarps have more uses than used TP (not Teepee!) :D You obviously have a problem with wind when you go camping Chiseller, is it because it is Chilli?

I've no problem with wind.....but then again I'm not the one using crisp packets for bashas :) they are what they are , cheap sheets for covering wood piles an lining vans etc.

Chili ? No chili's needed for my wind farm.....just real ale an strong coffee the morning after lol

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Had a reply back from the seller last week "If it's not with you by Monday please get in touch"

Last night I emailed them via eBay "it's Monday and no sign of the tarps but STILL WANT THEM so don't refund me. Thanks."

Got this reply just now:

Dear Aaron,

Thank you for your email.

Your order may have been delayed or lost in the transit. Unfortunately, we cannot send a replacement, as we are currently of stock. Therefore, I have issue the full refund.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Aman

Surprise, sur-bloody-prise! Can we say "Give 'em the run around"?

Has anyone else actually received one of these fictitious, alleged, illusive, extremely rare tarps?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE