Cheap 12'x18' Green Tarp on Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Got response...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

Your order was dispatched on 30/09/13 and was processed on 01/10/13 for delivery. It usually takes from 3-5 working days for the order to arrive. However, in some cases, it may take a bit longer than usual. Please allow few more days for your order to arrive. If you don't receive your order by the end of this week, please contact us. We will escalate the issue with the courier and offer you a replacement or refund.

Kind regards,

Aman

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
Guys I'm not usually the sort to laugh at folks misfortunes but reading this thread through from the beginning is kinda funny.
I nearly ordered one myself. :lmao:

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
It isn't a problem if people don't get them, it is the seller who will loose out in the end with a load of negative feedback

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Still waiting...

Rob

I ordered one too, but yesterday, I clicked on the drop down options, resolve a problem, I didnt Recieve my item.

It then gave me the option, either to get a full refund, or, I still want the item.

I clciked on I still want the item, and sent him an email asking When will this be delivered?

He didnt respond, but my money was refunded today.

So Im guessing he doesnt have a clue when they'll arrive.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Oops, I suspect he hasn't shipped then. It is either that he doesn't have the stock or he has realised they are selling at a loss. I was pleased with the one that I received but posting the find on here may have highlighted the price to him, there was a bit of a run on them, huhum! I should have ordered a few more quietly before opening my gob, LOL.

What he doesn't realise is that these are not isolated sales, that we all know about each others buys, so if he claims they are all lost in the post then we know he is fibbing. I'm sorry it looks like we aren't getting the rest, it was worth a punt though. I thought it might be a legit offer but it is looking doubtful now. I'm going to hold on until Monday just in case and then chase him up on a refund.

It is interesting that he sent out this to ADz:

"Dear Customer,

Your order was dispatched on 30/09/13 and was processed on 01/10/13 for delivery. It usually takes from 3-5 working days for the order to arrive. However, in some cases, it may take a bit longer than usual. Please allow few more days for your order to arrive. If you don't receive your order by the end of this week, please contact us. We will escalate the issue with the courier and offer you a replacement or refund.

Kind regards,

Aman"

Naughty if he hasn't shipped them. I may push for the replacement option for 5 tarps. Blue is also acceptable and they are still in stock! ;)

Last edited:

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I have now had the same lost in the post email. I have sent him a snotagram explaining to him that I am aware I am not the only one getting these emails

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Oops, I suspect he hasn't shipped then. It is either that he doesn't have the stock or he has realised they are selling at a loss. I was pleased with the one that I received but posting the find on here may have highlighted the price to him, there was a bit of a run on them, huhum! I should have ordered a few more quietly before opening my gob, LOL.

What he doesn't realise is that these are not isolated sales, that we all know about each others buys, so if he claims they are all lost in the post then we know he is fibbing. I'm sorry it looks like we aren't getting the rest, it was worth a punt though. I thought it might be a legit offer but it is looking doubtful now. I'm going to hold on until Monday just in case and then chase him up on a refund.

It is interesting that he sent out this to ADz:

"Dear Customer,

Kind regards,

Aman"

Naughty if he hasn't shipped them. I may push for the replacement option for 5 tarps. Blue is also acceptable and they are still in stock! ;)

Has now said he has sent me replacement so not sure what to think. Here's hoping it comes :)

""Dear Customer, Thank you for your response. I have processed the replacement order for you today. It will be dispatched within the next 24 hours. Please allow 3-5 working days for the replacement order to arrive. Kind regards, Aman""

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Has now said he has sent me replacement so not sure what to think. Here's hoping it comes :)

""Dear Customer, Thank you for your response. I have processed the replacement order for you today. It will be dispatched within the next 24 hours. Please allow 3-5 working days for the replacement order to arrive. Kind regards, Aman""

Now that is an interesting development. In that case I shall wait until the lunchtime deliver tomorrow and then fire out an email if nothing arrives. I wonder if the penny has dropped and whether Aman has told his boss yet? :lmao: I'll be happy to leave positive feedback as long as they actually deliver.

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I can't understand all the excitement over these...even at the lowest price, they are still rubbish. Amtech is a renowned crack brand like silverline. Granted, good for water slides and additional shed covers.....but who In their right mind would try to sleep under one?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I can't understand all the excitement over these...even at the lowest price, they are still rubbish. Amtech is a renowned crack brand like silverline. Granted, good for water slides and additional shed covers.....but who In their right mind would try to sleep under one?

I don't think there is a great deal of 'excitement' at the moment! At this price they will do for a ground sheet, getting smoked up as a group shelter for a weekend, for the back of a van to catch the blood, to waterproof a shelter, cut out the cold breeze etc etc. Even if they aren't a fantastic brand they will do for many purposes and are virtually disposable at this price, well they would be if they shipped, lol! :D I'm going to have a go at sleeping under one for five nights at the end of the month, I'll tell you afterwards whether I was in my right mind or not.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom

Agreed mate, i wouldnt want to sleep under one. mine was for a tobbogan liner

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE