Cheap 12'x18' Green Tarp on Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Whilst hunting around Ebay for a cheap tarp I found this 12'x18' Dark Green Tarp made by Am-Tech. It has grommets every metre or so. The blue version is £11.15 delivered but the green is showing at £5.49 delivered! The Green was showing at £11.15 too in another of the seller's listings! Even Tesco online is charging £8+£3 P&P.

I have just taken delivery and it seems like a good lightweight tarp at a very reasonable price. It isn't thick enough for long term protection of something but fine for camping/hammocking under.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121157260577?var=420162762340&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I'm having another!

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Good find, I've just bought a green one - rude to leave 'em there at that money! Thanks for the heads-up................................at

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Last edited:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Good find..ordered one before the seller realises his mistake, if thats what it is....Cheers

Hmmm that raises and interesting point. I know if a shop mis-prices and item they are obliged to sell it at that price. Just wondering if the same can be said for an item on eBay? Anyway, I bought one and hope they follow through on the order.

Lupis

Forager
Dec 12, 2009
Scotland
Hmmm that raises and interesting point. I know if a shop mis-prices and item they are obliged to sell it at that price. Just wondering if the same can be said for an item on eBay? Anyway, I bought one and hope they follow through on the order.
No, they aren't. Not in the UK at least.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Whilst hunting around Ebay for a cheap tarp I found this 12'x18' Dark Green Tarp made by Am-Tech. It has grommets every metre or so. The blue version is £11.15 delivered but the green is showing at £5.49 delivered! The Green was showing at £11.15 too in another of the seller's listings! Even Tesco online is charging £8+£3 P&P.

I have just taken delivery and it seems like a good lightweight tarp at a very reasonable price. It isn't thick enough for long term protection of something but fine for camping/hammocking under.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121157260577?var=420162762340&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I'm having another!

Hmm, 25 sales of this tarp size over the weekend, I wonder why?

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hmm, 25 sales of this tarp size over the weekend, I wonder why?

Make that 26 sales. I just measured the area I need to make sure is rain free and found I need something a little bigger ... like two of 'em. :lmao: So I just bought another one to link together at the ridge. Let's hope the honour the purchases. Hmmmm we could all leave some nasty negative feedback if they refuse... assuming if they cancel the transaction one is able to leave feedback.

Yeah, I see what you're saying about prices, it's just that last month I was in a UK shop and saw a DVD priced up £2 cheaper than all the exact same others on the shelf. took it to the till and paid the labeled price. The teller said they were obliged to, I didn't argue the toss.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE