Cheap 12'x18' Green Tarp on Ebay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Make that 30 sales this weekend!

Perhaps I should ask them for something in commission, LOL! :lmao:

Maybe they got a bargain lot of green tarps and they are passing on the saving. It is a technique on Ebay to sell things at or below cost to increase sales and/or feedback. A good way of getting your positive feedback percentage up as well. They have a history of selling them at this price (13th) so I'm not convinced it is a mistake, just a bargain. :Wow:

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Yep, two of mine have been shipped too. I seem to have another three waiting to be paid for that I didn't know I had bought. You got to be careful when using the back and forward on your browser. Ebay takes it as being further commitments to buy! Oh well, I'm sure I can shift them on at that price.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Won't ship to Northern Ireland. Apparently we don't count as part of the uk......

I know you don't count as part of Great Britain but The United Kingdom too, that is a bit harsh! You guys should build a bridge or a chunnel, at least as far as the Isle of Man. :D

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
They have just sold another 8 of that size today and someone seems to like the really dinky 6'x4's as well. Should have told them they can get 9 of that size out of the cheap 12'x18' ones. Someone wasn't paying attention during Math!

38 sold in 3 days, not bad, and they haven't put the price up.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
At that price it would be rude not to get one. But you have to wonder how much they are paying for them in the first place

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
At that price it would be rude not to get one. But you have to wonder how much they are paying for them in the first place

I gather they are a quality Japanese made product and a very cheap bulk buy from the around the town of Fukush....something! :yikes:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
lol, i just looked at them and now the green 9x12 is £999.... just my luck!

Oh darn it, I only ordered six! ;)

54 in 4 days, I'm not surprised the price has gone to £999, they need to order another batch from Fukushima! It will be interesting to see if it goes back to £5.49 when the new stock comes in. Perhaps they are hoping one sale at £999 will cover their loses, lol.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
As this arrived for anybody yet?

I ordered mine on the 30th but not arrived.

I paid for one on 28th, one on 29th and three on 1st Oct. but still nothing. If some don't appear by Wednesday lunchtime then I will send them an email. Obviously the first one I ordered turned up OK and in good time. I have had Ebay email updates to say they have all been dispatched by 2nd class post and the estimated delivery date has passed. Perhaps it is RM that is being rubbish.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE