Bushmoot 2014 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I'll be there for the core days, I'm all packed ready bar my new Hawaiian shirts...

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Limited to 300... Though once you're out of the main areas you'd not know anyone was on site

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
300 is a bloody good turn out for a forum meet up in anyone's book

reading the comments about space and cutting green wood it must be a good sized site....might have to make a note in me diary for next year

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
300 is a bloody good turn out for a forum meet up in anyone's book

reading the comments about space and cutting green wood it must be a good sized site....might have to make a note in me diary for next year

The site is 100 acres of mainly woodland, it's on a 3,500 acre private estate, it's right with the second largest sand dunes in Europe (I think that's right) so there's plenty of space there. We limit the numbers to around 250 and we limit it by advertising through bcuk only, we don't turn people away if they turn up which is why some years there's more people there.
There's a lot of pressure to allow it to grow into a bigger event but it has a unique atmosphere and freedom about it that we want to keep and we've managed to do that for the most part, for over a decade.
It's a fairly unique gathering.

David Willis

Nov 29, 2005
Buckinghamshire
Hooked by George's recent blog - I'll be there from the 4th and am looking forward to meeting folks, learning and teaching - I'm signed up for the Bhutanese Bow making and Coastal Hunter Gatherer. Thanks George

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Unfortunatelly I'm working my rump off during the week so can only do stages every weekend.

Ticket purchased, train fares payed. "Kit box" out and gutted.
This weekend I'm washing all clothes and looking after my boots. Sunday night everything on the list must be found/cleaned/checked and ready to pack.

Next weekend packing and food shopping.

CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S BEEN 12 MONTHS ALREADY!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE