Bushmoot 2014 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Ha! Yes assuming car is repaired - just waiting for the call from the dealer to see what sort of deal they'll broker me. Or I'll be on to the credit card company to get it fixed.

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I've been told that there's nothing wrong with the car by the dealer (quelle surprise!), so now stuck in the same awkward position of having to fork out for an independent inspection I guess.

dave89

Nomad
Dec 30, 2012
Sheffield
Lots of people have problems with them, some end up fittng solid flywheels on as its cheaper in the long run than replacing the Dual mass ones every 50k or so

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
Lots of people have problems with them, some end up fittng solid flywheels on as its cheaper in the long run than replacing the Dual mass ones every 50k or so

Mechanic says bad idea because the crank shaft isn't built to take a solid flywheel. He's our neighbours son so don't distrust. it's an old car (14yrs) so frustrating... Dealer ought to pay up, but I doubt it. I'm hoping he'll come to a compromise and pay half, then I'll just get it sorted myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE