Bushmoot 2014 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Car about to be packed. Went to a bootfair this morning and saw a camping satellite dish and kit. If I had the money to waste on it I would have bought it for the laugh. Talk about glamping! Imagine going into the woods just to watch TV?????!

See most of you folks tomorrow, safe journeying people.

Aaron

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Car about to be packed. Went to a bootfair this morning and saw a camping satellite dish and kit. If I had the money to waste on it I would have bought it for the laugh. Talk about glamping! Imagine going into the woods just to watch TV?????!

See most of you folks tomorrow, safe journeying people.

Aaron

It is bad enough having Bushcraft radio, you'd get strung up for a dish. If you are going to bring dishes, bring some 6' bleached ones! :naughty::naughty:

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
uploadfromtaptalk1407087070344.jpguploadfromtaptalk1407087070344.jpg was going to bring the death ray for cooking but looking at the weather there may be no point.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407087081862.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407087081862.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 17

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
I'll be there for the main weekend!

Looking forward to running or attending one or more workshops in the the following list:-

- elderberry wine tasting/ making
- easy bow drill for those looking to get embers without the he-man effort, and suitable for any old rubbish cordage to boot
- hand drill friction fire
- lighting fires with damp materials

If anyone is interested in them

i'd like someone to teach me fire saw friction fire

but mostly a few nights in a hammock and meeting up with old and new mates.

oldtimer

Sep 27, 2005
Oxfordshire and Pyrenees-Orientales, France
Have fun everybody: I hope it all goes well and the weather is kind.

I envy you all but as usual it clashes with my time in the Pyrenees. Have fun and write some good trip reports with photos so I can reget not having been there again for another year.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I was hoping to get there mid week so I could enjoy some peace (and good company at the same time) before I set up and light the forge. Sadly due to dog care and workload I don't think I'll get there until friday late afternoon :(

Jul 31, 2013
Sutherland
I packed the tribe into Lara (the landy) on sunday, setting off from the north coast of scotland, we are currently pit stopping in northampton before reaching the moot on friday. Can't wait.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE