bring and buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
first off is the bring and buy happening this yer and if so what you selling on it because i have

a bell tent for sale for 100 queens beer tokens SOLD

a colman lanturn for twenty 20 queens beer tokens that i currently cant get to work and there are two spare sets of mantles to go with it

two mossi nets for 5 queens beer tokens each

and hot food flask for 10 of the queens beer tokens

so what are you selling then guys anything to make me droool

Last edited:

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I have three frontline hammocks (one is a 2012) and a 3x3 tarp..all seconds. And a shed load of hexi cookers. And somthing else as well but I have to wait for phone call before putting it on here!!

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Couple of take-down tomahawks/axes
Couple of drawknifes
small Gaz cooker
couple of ally cooksets
OG shoulder bag
3 Dutch ovens (2 cast iron, 1 ally)
Oh loads of other bits and bobs I'm still cobbling together to throw in the box to haul 500 miles.

Have yet to work out the prices for this stuff.

This is just some of the stock I'll be bringing. Hoping to add a bit of a French flavour to the Moot with some items not normally seen on UK bric-a-brac stalls. Though I think with the amount of stuff I have I'll be doing the trader's day stall instead. I may have too much to simply call it bring and buy. Still not too sure of the protocols of the moot so I don't want to tread on peoples toes and upset "Da Management"

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Could you reserve a tomahawk for me? Pretty please?

Maybe I should have a stall traders day...How much are they?

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
umm, might be following you around for a look at these :D

At the risk of this being a "Carry on" phrase - I have a big one.

I recall you being after a large capacity dutch oven last year, well I think the biggest beasty I have is about 8 litres, + or -. Tony while I'm remembering I have a couple of bits to donate to the raffle. John Fenna and Mesquite were gabbing on about that in some emails we had back and forth.

Tengu. Not too sure about the protocols about reserving stuff in advance, is that allowed? (Tony being excempted of course) If it's not upsetting the boat, then sure.

As for the price of the traders day, I believe it's 10% of the takings to "Da Management". Correct me if I'm wrong please. ta.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE